Thread: Round 6 - Fixtures, Tips & Pre-Match Talk

Team Manager NWJFC
    Pennant Hills
    East Coast Eagle
    Sydney University
    St George
    Western Suburb

Regular in the Side
    Holroyd parramatta are playing 4 grades today at 4 different venues. Good one NSWAFL. What's the bet some players get confused or with late changes go to the wrong ground. Sounds like a nightmare.

Pennant Hills
    East Coast
    Sydney Uni
    UNSW-ES
    Wests

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    Holroyd parramatta are playing 4 grades today at 4 different venues. Good one NSWAFL. What's the bet some players get confused or with late changes go to the wrong ground. Sounds like a nightmare.
    To be fair it must be a scheduling nightmare. I think on the whole they get it right and that mnost of the time you get all your teams at home which is the main things.

The pros and cons of this system have been done to death here but I reckon it is working pretty well. Certainly the introduction of UTS, Manly and Mac Uni to Div 1 has made that level a hell of a lot stronger. Sutherland should go up this year and Holroyd Parramatta the year after so we'd see that grade being the top 5 old SFA clubs and the reserves of the 5 strongest SFL clubs.

I'd love to see promotion and relagation at Premier Level too, if only to introduce the term "eight pointer" to the Sydney football vernacular....

Junk yard how many sign ins do you have. l have counted 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog View Post
    Penno
    ECE
    Syd Uni
    Norths
    St George

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234