Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Day Thread: Richmond V Sydney

Usual suspects doing the work for us. Benny Mac is working hard again. Were would we be this year without this kid?

Jude is getting plenty. Hanners looks OK, Reg is doing a bit. Forward line is non existent again and there is no delivery coming in to leads.

I just don't understand why Playfair is in the team. He can't mark, drops uncontested marks, is slow so players run off him and to make it worse seems to be playing a roving sort of role rather than as a true HF or FF. He is just a nothing player imo.

Very scrappy so far, but I feel we can get on top of them as the game goes on.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Does one of the Tiger players have a tattoo across his neck? WTF?
    It translates to "If you can read this you're tackling me too high"

Sloppy first quarter, the double team on Riewoldt (LRT + Mattner) not really working that well given he has kicked 2. Mumford was lucky at the end there to get the free kick. Richmond's intensity was super in that quarter, hopefully it falls away as the game goes on.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I just don't understand why Playfair is in the team. He can't mark, drops uncontested marks, is slow so players run off him and to make it worse seems to be playing a roving sort of role rather than as a true HF or FF. He is just a nothing player imo.

Very scrappy so far, but I feel we can get on top of them as the game goes on.
    I fail to understand that too!!!

Umpire tries his stand up comedy routine when he asked Mumford - do you want the point or have another kick?

Mummy could have gone down in footy history by taking the point.

I've enjoyed watching the Tigers play over the last month and they're not disappointing again today.

Swans are having a lot of trouble clearing the ball and we haven't had the ball inside 50 much.

Good tackle by Jude and McGlynn outstanding.

Amazing Kennedy is still on the ground after getting a knee to the ribs.

TDL hard first kick for goal but seems anytime the ball has gone near Goodes or him, they are being marked by 2 tigers.

It will be a close game and we really need to win this one.

Another Commetiism, "Umpire waives it on, hasn't gone the 15, yes it has, Jack's got it"
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Great run up the midfield by the Swans but Playfair, after taking a good mark, made a bad decision by kicking across field to Shaw when there appeared to be a leading Swans player near goals.

Jude buries the goodbye thread now.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

We beat the Tigers today and then the Kangaroos next week we're basically locked inside the 8. We must win against Richmond today!

The Deledio replay was nasty but nowhere near the Barlow break yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    We beat the Tigers today and then the Kangaroos next week we're basically locked inside the 8. We must win against Richmond today!
    Zieball has broken his leg again today.

Senior Player
    How many goals does LRT hand the opposition every week. We are crap and always will be whilst he, Playfair and Pyke are in our team. We have no forward line, a slow midfield and dumb backs. We are going to lose this game and all respect.

Opportunistic Join Date Bob Neil's Avatar
    Marking pathetic. LRT pathetic - get him off. Goodes MIA again. Lots of laziness all round. Tigers keen.

Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    How many goals does LRT hand the opposition every week.
    -

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast