Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white 8 goals?

white 8 goals?

how the hell did jesse white manage 8 goals in the reserves? It might be the reserves but still. are we doing something wrong?

He was playing against midgets, schoolyard bully stuff. I'll be the first to say i was wrong about him when he does it against a real team.

No pet. The ressies play teams that are about 200% more amateur.

It's easy to kick 8 when you tower at least three feet over the opposition.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    He was playing against midgets, schoolyard bully stuff. I'll be the first to say i was wrong about him when he does it against a real team.
    You'll be wrong about him. People just need to be patient. Key forwards take time.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    You'll be wrong about him. People just need to be patient. Key forwards take time.
    I really hope so, we are a bit light on for good KP players at the moment.

Although Jesse played against smaller backs, No 10 would have been waist height, he showed last year what he can do and he will do it again. Good combo between him and LJ in the first half. He is improving and will improve further.

He's still only young , it's not like he's 28.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

how long is he contracted till?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    how long is he contracted till?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RTTF View Post
    Give him another week in the ressies and he should kick 11 next week. A senior recall after that and we'll all be in love with him again, exactly like last year (except last year he did it a week earlier).

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    Give him another week in the ressies and he should kick 11 next week. A senior recall after that and we'll all be in love with him again, exactly like last year (except last year he did it a week earlier).
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Me too. It would be a mistake to call him back earlier because I rather suspect he expects it.

the eight goals don't reflect the opposition or the number of dropped marks and points kicked. We think he is not taking them with his hands held properly.. He needs some intense coaching in how to place his hands and to make it a reflex action. Plugger? He can take them above his head with his leap, but taking them out in front on a lead is an issue. I surely do want him to get it together, I really do. He looked like a mobster out there, even LJ looks smaller (he of the wide back narrow narrow waist and hips.....but I digress).
    Last edited by Primmy; 12th July 2010 at 11:46 AM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I can't disagree with those comments Primmy. However, on a positive note, I would like to add that I thought his chasing and general off-the-ball movement was a lot better which led to at least 2 goals that I can recall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast