Thread: New Fox Shows

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New Fox Shows

Just watching 360 deg and caught the end of Insiders.
    I'm struggling with Robbo and Whately. Not sure this can go for an hour!
    Anyone watch full Insiders? Do I set the IQ?
    Last edited by Lucky Knickers; 7th July 2010 at 08:48 PM.

I have IQ'ed both and haven't watched them yet. Will post what I think when I do. Watching State of Whitewash at the moment.

Go Israel. Makes me laugh how NRL commentators bag him for going to AFL and then have weanies when he takes a jumping catch. The fans will flock when he starts doing flying marks.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Living in 2005
    I don't mind them both, but I'd prefer two hardnose journo's. Caro and Sheehan would have been good I think because they are probably the best connected.

The Gazza Watch segment at the end lost me, it was a bit of a Geelong love in at times and had more of a Melbourne footy show feeling than a National footy show feeling (which it should be being on Fox) but I did enjoy (except for one obvious one), where they showed commentary from 4 different sources of key moments of games, that was good.

I'm sure it will develop into a good show and good on Foxtel for having AFL programming 7 days a week now.