Thread: Fremantle Dockers v Swans tickets

Regular in the Side

Fremantle Dockers v Swans tickets

I note the tickets go on sale tomorrow. Seems Swans supporters who buy through the Club will be in Bays 340 and 341. Third tier at Subiaco looks like the boondocks to me.

I know tickets are harder to get for the WA games but would other posters buy through the club or try and get alternative seats through Ticketmaster ?
    Last edited by Cardinal; 8th July 2010 at 09:02 PM.

Wow, how can I blow $1000 in a weekend and make myself totally miserable in the process?. I know, go to the Dockers game. I'll take 2 tickets.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I note the tickets go on sale tomorrow. Seems Swans supporters who buy through the Clunb will be in Bays 340 and 341. Third tier at Subiaco looks like the boondocks to me.

I know tickets are harder to get for the WA games but would other posters buy through the club or try and get alternative seats through Ticketmaster ?
    I sat in that area for the Ben Cousins "We admire what you have overcome" game in 2007 and it was a fantastic place to watch footy actually. Don't risk not sitting with fellow Swans at Subiaco!

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Wow, how can I blow $1000 in a weekend and make myself totally miserable in the process?. I know, go to the Dockers game. I'll take 2 tickets.
    I thought exactly the same thing when I read the OP.
    I was angry enough that I forked out to fly to Melbourne for that garbage last week let alone subject myself to all that pain and suffering in Perth!

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    On the bright side I'll miss the remaining two weeks of regular season pain while overseas, or alternatively get back just in time to see the Swans in the finals.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    On the bright side I'll miss the remaining two weeks of regular season pain while overseas, or alternatively get back just in time to see the Swans in the finals.
    Thats very positive thinking considering the position we are in and remaining draw!

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    I'll pass on this one, I went to this game in 2009 and one visit to a stadium of purple-clad Dockers fans singing "Freo heave ho" after the game was enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    I'll pass on this one, I went to this game in 2009 and one visit to a stadium of purple-clad Dockers fans singing "Freo heave ho" after the game was enough!
    It would have me heave ho!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.