Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club Champion Dinner

Suspended by the MRP
    will there be any dim sims served?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama View Post
    will there be any dim sims served?
    Speaking of Dim Sims...I had the best ever dim sims whilst down in Melbourne at the Sth Melbourne Markets...they were devine!
    Swannies for life!

Dimelb can confirm he got a room deal at the Westin because of the Swans function; recommended. That also pretty much locks it in that the Westin has got the gig too. Great venue.

Still got a golden ticket and it is now open to all RedandWhiters. Let me know. Grovelling optional.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Speaking of Dim Sims...I had the best ever dim sims whilst down in Melbourne at the Sth Melbourne Markets...they were devine!
    Now available in many reputable Fish and Chipperies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Its been far too long since the last a "soiree" in the MCG carpark - And Scott will of course bring the Cheezels - they and the Grange are a match made in Heaven!
    Just don't do any driving this time. You, driving and GFs don't go well together.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by j s View Post
    Just don't do any driving this time. You, driving and GFs don't go well together.
    Got any good insurance contacts?

I'm still undecided as to whether to go. I haven't sociliased with other RWO's since the first game at Homebush back in 2001. It would be nice to put faces to names.

Fortunately the shackles have been broken and I'm now free to enjoy a life filled with quality. So if anyone has a table and can't fill their quota and be happy to have someone with no sense of humour join them, then please let me know.

BTW, can anyone explain to me why Mel Gibson was getting angry about not getting a blow dry? For heavens sake, he just should have towel dried his own hair like real men do.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Got any good insurance contacts?
    Funny you should say that?? we will wait and see - had the Swans have won that night I wouldnt have been driving to the airport to drop Aussie Ange off - I'd have been at a pub having many beverages in celebration instead!!
    Last edited by Wardy; 16th July 2010 at 08:30 AM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    I'm still undecided as to whether to go. I haven't sociliased with other RWO's since the first game at Homebush back in 2001. It would be nice to put faces to names.

Fortunately the shackles have been broken and I'm now free to enjoy a life filled with quality. So if anyone has a table and can't fill their quota and be happy to have someone with no sense of humour join them, then please let me know.

BTW, can anyone explain to me why Mel Gibson was getting angry about not getting a blow dry? For heavens sake, he just should have towel dried his own hair like real men do.
    I've got two seats on my table Bas ... you're welcome to sit with us (so long as you don't mind excessive drinking, which we'll be doing a lot of!!)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Golden Ticket has been snaffled; dilly dallying will now have to cease.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I've got two seats on my table Bas ... you're welcome to sit with us (so long as you don't mind excessive drinking, which we'll be doing a lot of!!)
    Sounds Like I'd fit in well but I should be working into my mid-life six pack body. Well at least a bakers dozen body. I have sent you a PM. Thank you again.

To use a line from W.C Fields (younger readers pls wiki) - My ex-wife drove me to drink. It was the best thing she ever did.
    Last edited by Bas; 17th July 2010 at 10:07 PM.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

On the Rookie List
    I'll tell you what, if you happen to be sitting at Annie's table it would help if you have an ability to talk underwater, because she can!!! I'm sure it will be a great night. I'll get there one day.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12