Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: R20, AFL 2010 Dockers V Swans: Pre-Game Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Rohan hasn't been able to run out either of the two ressies games he's played, it would be a huge risk therefore to take him to Perth.
    Fair call. Still 2 games back and to have kicked 6 goals (and been named one of the best) should mean he is very close.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    No Change is a no brainer.
    Tadhg pulled up a bit sore at one point (but came back on) in the last Q so I wouldn't be surprised if he missed. If Nic is 100% then he should be slotted in. But if we win and if LRT and Braddy really are ready for R21 that's going to be a selection nightmare.

Last week's win was huge for our season but a win this weekend would be bigger - better team, different ground and finals in the bag so playing for a home final in the last two rounds. Freo is wounded and fragile so we must go over believing we can win.

Tadhg pulled up sore in the warmup but played the whole match (saw it happen right in front of me - when he grabbed his hammy).

Rohan will be staying @ home

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Good point - Moore really struggles on the big grounds.
    Moore's best ever game was against Port at AAMI. Not exactly a small ground.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RTTF View Post
    Rohan will be staying @ home
    Fact or opinion?

Regular in the Side
    ONe thing you need at Subi is pace.....As much as Moore has smarts, if Rohan is up and running you have to consider him for pace alone...
    Second is we need to attack and play on as much as possible to catch out the Dockers defenders..
    Although some injuries they still have some pace around the ground..
    If we do win it will be by a small margin, and likely to be a rainy day as well.

Senior Player
    If Moore doesn't get a start I'll banish myself from this site for a fortnight..won't even read posts! He does so much work, he walks into our best 22... every week!

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    If Moore doesn't get a start I'll banish myself from this site for a fortnight..won't even read posts! He does so much work, he walks into our best 22... every week!
    He will be there. Only change would be Smith and even that might not happen. Why would Roos change anything else after last weekend ? Same team peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    This. Last year he was touch and go, and at one point this year he was a bit out of touch, but the last few weeks he has been back in form. He does so much little stuff around the forwardline, things you don't really notice until a replay is shown and it's Moore with that little deft touch, that smart handball, that little kick which finds the man amongst 3 defenders.

We'd all love it if Moore was a bit quicker, a bit fitter, and imposed himself more, but he's well within our best 22 at the moment, and we are a better side when he's up and firing.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    We need speed.

My changes: In: Rohan, Smith and Out: Bevan, Moore

Likely changes: None. I reckon Roosy will keep the same team.
    What is it with RWO posters and the anti Moore sentiment. The guy has oodles and oodles of football smarts. He is not a Usian Bolt speedster but neither was Greg Williams and numerous other champions. Would these posters rather an athlete who runs the top 3k times with no ticker or footy nous instead of a genuine footy player? Give me a break please.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anyone noted how great is Jesse's confidence with his little buddy moore at his feet?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast