Thread: R21 Swans V Dogs: Pre-Game Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Check the tv guide for Saturday night

Sbs election
    Abc election
    Seven election
    Nine election
    Ten swans bulldogs

Could this be the lowest rated game ever?
    It might actually work in the games favour.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    I agree.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Perhaps the Swans can invite Mark Latham as a VIP. 60 Minutes are expecting big numbers for their episode tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    Yes agree, glad I have booked my tix. This is only my 3rd game at SCG, can someone please explain what Seating Row BB means??? I thought the rows simply went from A to Z?
    I hate to tell you but the ticketing office does a body scan when you buy your tickets and has allocated you to the BB - Big Bottom seating section of the ground.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Check the tv guide for Saturday night

Sbs election
    Abc election
    Seven election
    Nine election
    Ten swans bulldogs

Could this be the lowest rated game ever?
    Sad to say but I love watching the boards go up on election night. There's Eden-Monaro, Gellibrand, Capricornia and my own electorate Robertson which is one of the top 3 marginal seats.

So it was a tough decision whether to go and watch the Swans get mauled by the Dogs or stay home and watch the swings. However, this IS the biggest game of the year and I can't miss it. I was at Roos last game as a player so last one at the SCG as coach.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Sad to say but I love watching the boards go up on election night. There's Eden-Monaro, Gellibrand, Capricornia and my own electorate Robertson which is one of the top 3 marginal seats.

So it was a tough decision whether to go and watch the Swans get mauled by the Dogs or stay home and watch the swings. However, this IS the biggest game of the year and I can't miss it. I was at Roos last game as a player so last one at the SCG as coach.
    I love watching election tonight too. But no way am I gonna be anywhere other than the SCG on Saturday night. I reckon Antony Green is probably wishing he could be at the SCG too.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Living in 2005
    Could get a few more viewers, but I guess a large percentage of hardcoreTV lovers would have at least digital or even Foxtel, so if they didn't like us before, not sure the election will drive them into our arms.

I love watching election tonight too. But no way am I gonna be anywhere other than the SCG on Saturday night. I reckon Antony Green is probably wishing he could be at the SCG too.
    Gillard can't be a real Bulldogs fan to call the election for this day

Don't suppose they'll put up the results on the scoreboard as they come through?
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    Gillard can't be a real Bulldogs fan to call the election for this day

Don't suppose they'll put up the results on the scoreboard as they come through?
    I hope not. I don't want any distractions from what should be a fantastic evening.

I don't think there's any doubt we're going to beat the Bulldogs on Saturday night. Count on it.

Veterans List
    Eade said Higgins and Easton Wods(??) are likely outs as well.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    I hope not. I don't want any distractions from what should be a fantastic evening.

I don't think there's any doubt we're going to beat the Bulldogs on Saturday night. Count on it.
    Pencil it in? Like the Dees and the Tigers? If we get up on Saturday and don't drop our guard against the Brions, we will definitely go into the finals in good shape.

There's going to be so much emotion at the SCG on Saturday. Julia and Baz vs Brett and Paul's last real home game. I hope the team stay focused. If there has been a game not to miss in the past few years, this has to be it. See you there.

We can just channel flick to the election during the many many breaks after swans goals.......probably 20 or 30 times.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast