Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: R21 Swans V Dogs: Pre-Game Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Umpires are in Green right?
    I love the way you think, but I suspect yellow.
    10100111001 ;-)

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Liam Picken only gets a reprimand for striking Joel Selwood and will be free to play on Saturday.
    May well end up on our newest star.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    It certainly wasn't the obvious 'Selwood drop at the knees and milk a free' scenario, but the MRP haven't even mentioned any culpability on Selwoods part, just found him guilty but inexplicably deemed it 'low impact'. I also find the 'reckless' rather than 'intentional' conduct a bit of a stretch as well.

As I said, lottery tickets all round for him.

I'd forgotten I'd actually seen the incident. A spiteful hit. A lucky lad.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

On the Rookie List
    In the euphoria of the victory in Perth some RWO's are getting a bit carried away. Teams that travel to Perth traditionally have trouble backing it up the next week. I know some don't eg Collingwood but who can forget their low altitude flight was it last year? The hard game,the massive climate change,the 3 hours time difference and the 4 hour flight knock the body around just enough to make a difference.
    It will take a lot of character and digging deep to match the Doggies,a team we have trouble beating. their free scoring has killed us in the past. I am realistically thinking we might lose this one! It will still be better watching than Tweedle dum versus Tweedle dee in the Election. Have we ever had two worse candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    In the euphoria of the victory in Perth some RWO's are getting a bit carried away. Teams that travel to Perth traditionally have trouble backing it up the next week. I know some don't eg Collingwood but who can forget their low altitude flight was it last year? The hard game,the massive climate change,the 3 hours time difference and the 4 hour flight knock the body around just enough to make a difference.
    It will take a lot of character and digging deep to match the Doggies,a team we have trouble beating. their free scoring has killed us in the past. I am realistically thinking we might lose this one! It will still be better watching than Tweedle dum versus Tweedle dee in the Election. Have we ever had two worse candidates?
    Not many things you and I agree upon Harti, but on this we do!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Not many things you and I agree upon Harti, but on this we do!
    So true,I am saving this post because it may be a long time before we agree again!! Actually I admire your strong love of the Club and your protective reaction to any criticism of it. We just see things differently , thats all but we both love the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    So true,I am saving this post because it may be a long time before we agree again!! Actually I admire your strong love of the Club and your protective reaction to any criticism of it. We just see things differently , thats all but we both love the club.
    Hahaha, Cheers Harti

I wonder if Rocket will be praising Brett after he wanted to delist him in 2002.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    I wonder if Rocket will be praising Brett after he wanted to delist him in 2002.
    Roos wanted to delist Kirk too. It was Maxfield that convinced Roos not to.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Read an article in the tele yesterday by Kirky talking about that time, and he never mentioned Eade by name, just referred to him as "Our then coach". I wondered if it was just the way the article was written or if it was a conscious thing.

On the Rookie List
    Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but too many threads to read through!

Benny M has been a vital part of our side this year. When he's been missing, we've looked a bit incomplete so who is going to come in to fill the void?

Quote Originally Posted by andyn View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but too many threads to read through!

Benny M has been a vital part of our side this year. When he's been missing, we've looked a bit incomplete so who is going to come in to fill the void?
    smith is a certainty to come back into the team. I dont really like swapping an offensive player for a defensive player so i think someone has to make way for Gary Rohan, he has been in the bests in the 2's the last 2 weeks since coming back from injury

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast