Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: R21 Swans V Dogs: Pre-Game Discussion

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    man i really hoped Moore would stay in the side.... he is so important to our forward structure at the moment.

good to see smith and the ranga back though
    Me too. I think he might be as big a loss as Ben M. Who is going to organise our disorganised forwards now?

After what happened with Jude and Ryan earlier in the year and their headknocks, there is no way the SWans were going to play him this week.

Hopefully Rohan can doa McGlynn like performance this week.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Good inclusions. Smith will have the pace to hopefully catch some of the fast WB goal scorers and Rohan will be another fast attacking player (hopefully) weaving havoc around the Dogs defence.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Smith did a pretty reasonable job on Gia in Canberra, likely to get the job again.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Barry Hall's return to the SCG

I hope we make him cry again.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Barry Hall's return to the SCG

I hope we make him cry again.
    I hope he does something really stoopid that gets him suspended for the rest of the year.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I hope that the dogs get a shellacking, and Bary realises he should have controlled his temper and stuck with a winning side.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I hope he does something really stoopid that gets him suspended for the rest of the year.
    I hope we make him cry tomorrow and then make him cry again in September some time. That would be pretty fun ; )

Veterans List
    Wow, where did the Barry love go? Love to see him win the Coleman he should have got with us - he can kick seven tomorrow in a losing side and that will be fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Wow, where did the Barry love go? Love to see him win the Coleman he should have got with us - he can kick seven tomorrow in a losing side and that will be fine by me.
    I still love the Big Man - i'd just love more for the Bloods to inflict a joyous victory upon him, multiple times even. Ideally, I will take a 1st week finals win wherever, a semi win against the Dogs, a prelim over the Saints and then a GF over Collingwood. Dreams can come true.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Barry the bloke is ok but as a football player he's just another Doggy. I'd love our backs to keep him goalless tomorrow.

Just as I'd be happy if we flogged Kell's Bogans by 200 points in their first outing.
    Last edited by Go Swannies; 20th August 2010 at 01:02 PM.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Umpires in YELLOW (not GREEN as some have speculated)

W/L Records since R1 2005

1. Chris DONLON (11W 6L 64.7%)
    8. Brett ROSEBURY (8W 10L 1D 42.1%)
    21. Simon MEREDITH (8W 6L 57.1%)

Em: 12. Damien SULLY (2W 2L 50.0%)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast