Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: R21 Swans V Dogs: Pre-Game Discussion

R21 Swans V Dogs: Pre-Game Discussion

Deserves a 40,000 crowd for so many reasons: May almost decide if we get a home final. Kirk and Roos last game at the SCG. Barry Hall back at the SCG. Us in form. Dogs form questionable given thrashing they are copping from Geelong.
    Last edited by cruiser; 14th August 2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Round 21 - Swans v Western Bulldogs pre-game thread

Well the Dogs are getting belted. It means they will respond big time, which I fear or fall into a slump.

Lake appears to be playing with a hip injury and Picken will probably get reported for a high hit.

Benny would have to be out for next week if not the season. It will probably save Bevan and provides space for Nic Smith to come back. Bradshaw will probably miss again but if not then TDL would sadly make way.

Moore run over by a moose but will play. It was only a head injury.

The team would have to go in very hyped with it being the last SCG appearance for the Coach and Captain.

Interesting what happens after the game with Eade and Hall with the strong Swans connection. I would be very surprised if the Dogs or atleast the two mentioned don't show some sort of respect after the game.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

What is it, Central Coast residents thinking alike tonight?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    The team would have to go in very hyped with it being the last SCG appearance for the Coach and Captain.

Interesting what happens after the game with Eade and Hall with the strong Swans connection. I would be very surprised if the Dogs or atleast the two mentioned don't show some sort of respect after the game.
    I hope so (they need to merge our threads).
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    I hope so (they need to merge our threads).
    Done.

Can't wait for this game. SHOULD be a great crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    ...Moore run over by a moose but will play. It was only a head injury...
    Nice.

Seriously though, hope he's OK.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Selection dilemma this week. Smith and LRT (if injury free) will come back in.

Both are defenders, which makes it difficult to figure out who makes way.

Obviously McGlynn. Maybe Bevan?

TDL, Richards, Jetta, White would be the next most likely though they have been playing well and (besides Richards) are all forwards.

Good luck to the match committee this week, will be a tough one!

I'd rather we go like for like. Smithy's a gun and i've loved his work but can we afford to replace a creative, attacking runner with a stopper ? I'd like to see Rohan or Vez if they play well in the two's. We know Roosters capable of bobbing up to kick goals. If Smith is to come in it would have to be at some one else's expence like Bevo or Shaw or Ted

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Deserves a 40,000 crowd for so many reasons: May almost decide if we get a home final. Kirk and Roos last game at the SCG. Barry Hall back at the SCG. Us in form. Dogs form questionable given thrashing they are copping from Geelong.
    Yes agree, glad I have booked my tix. This is only my 3rd game at SCG, can someone please explain what Seating Row BB means??? I thought the rows simply went from A to Z?

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    Yes agree, glad I have booked my tix. This is only my 3rd game at SCG, can someone please explain what Seating Row BB means???
    Backa Beyond ??

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Backa Beyond ??
    Hahaha, pay that!

You really think they will drop Shaw after two great games as a run with midfielder?

Teddy does not deserve to go either but LRT is an auto include so it's probably likely to be him for LRT.

In: Smith, LRT
    Out: Teddy, McGlynn

They will chuck Rohan in for Moore if he fails to come up.

Really looking forward to this game, hopefully will get 40,000 and we can get another good scalpe as well.

DST
    Last edited by DST; 15th August 2010 at 03:13 PM.
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast