Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Swans V Bulldogs - Crowd Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by dreadom View Post
    Sold out mate, I tried soon as I learned my mate was going to be back in Sydney. i.e. yesterday arvo. Alas, I was a day late.
    Wow must be a good crowd coming then!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    Surely we must get at least 35,000 for this game.

Will the election affect attendance?
    Even if I wasn't really excited about this game and planning to attend, I would still turn up just to get away from all the election hullaballoo.

Yep, working out how to explain to my best mate that we are leaving him at home whilst we go to the game. hehehe

If all hope falls we will have to forgo our beloved noble stand for three seats together.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadom View Post
    Yep, working out how to explain to my best mate that we are leaving him at home whilst we go to the game. hehehe

If all hope falls we will have to forgo our beloved noble stand for three seats together.
    Check on Ebay, a friend of mine picked up two fairly decent seats for $40 not long ago

ticketek is already listing bronze tickets as "single seats only" left... i reckon we are going to see over 40k

31,000 or there abouts. Hope for more.

Surely someone has a wedding or something to attend and has a spare members pass?????
    Last edited by dreadom; 19th August 2010 at 08:53 PM.

WARNING ! WARNING ! SEAT ALERT in BREWONGLE!!!!!

I have two PREMIUM seats in the Brewongle Stand that I can sell. My two kids are with "she who had to be formerly obeyed" this weekend and she won't let them go to the game. Serious karma attraction on her part. However,

All I ask from those mere mortals who would like to sit with the chardonnay sipping, caviar consuming Brewongle elite is this:

1. Seats are about $70 normally in this section. So if you pay for your own seat upgrade (about $20 per seat) and two beers per seat for me (mid -strength) as I'm driving and the tickets can be yours. I will forgo the potato batons on this Saturday as I am watching my waste line for summer.

2. I plan to be there for the start of the Ressies game.

Preference will be given to single volaptuous individuals of the opposite gender who are mute and are just happy with the simple things in life.
    Last edited by Bas; 19th August 2010 at 09:17 PM.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    ticketek is already listing bronze tickets as "single seats only" left... i reckon we are going to see over 40k
    Sorry Peace, does not give us an indication really as only 3 bays in the ground are available as 'bronze' seats.
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    2. I plan to be there for the start of the Ressies game.
    That's 2.10pm. They will have to sit with you for 5 hours even before main game has started ...
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    That's 2.10pm. They will have to sit with you for 5 hours even before main game has started ...
    Since when do the ressies kick off at 2:10pm?

Cruiser I don't live near Woy Woy, I can entertain them with my extraordinary personality and knowledge of ........ well everything. Oh Lord, It's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Since when do the ressies kick off at 2:10pm?
    Since this week unfortunately
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast