Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Elimination Final v Carlton - Including Teams

I reckon mummy is still a chance to be left out if his knee is still niggling, who would come back in? Reid or Rohan?

Roosy seems pretty sure about the Mummy and I think we need big Jesse up the front full-time crashing the contest. If Mummy wasn't there I'm sure Rohan would get the gig. You wouldn't thow a 2nd gamer in after his first was against the Lions. Gaz has played this year against Geelong, WB, Collingwood, Freo and Hawthorn.

We need the Mummy though. Otherwise Jesse just becomes even more of a passenger being the back-up Ruckman. I'm still waiting for the day when Jesse leads and starts getting hit on the chest. Frustrating that all the kicks are coming in high and floating. TDL has been making up for that and admittedly we've been getting some good crumbs lately but Jesse needs to start dominating. C'mon Jesse!!
    Last edited by Nich; 4th September 2010 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Yeah aaard, a kid who became a bit unsure of himself in the last half of the season and a kid who has had one game and is still 18 - and we know they have talent, as well as application and ability, and they will be looked after. rubbing my hands for the future. not nearly as leary as at the end of 2002. feeling pretty pleased all round. and smug.

Two nominations for Rising do you think? Or more? Age limits aside of course.....Jets and TDL not eligible if I have my maths in order.
    Yes Pimmy, joint winners of the RS next year IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bigswan View Post
    Moore has nothing to prove. He has had a good season, is more experienced and far stronger than the other two boys at the moment. Their day will come.
    You think? Named on extended bench, he was pretty close to the edge.

If we win and he plays an average game, my money is on him being dropped. Especially if McGlynn is ready to come back.
    Last edited by Captain; 4th September 2010 at 07:22 PM.

I'm heading out now. Really really nervous, we will win if we play well, won't if we don't. Wonder if the wind which has made hanging washing out this morning impossible will have an impact. Have Carlton ever played at ANZ before? Swans by 44.

Quote Originally Posted by SCGonasunnyday View Post
    I'm heading out now. Really really nervous, we will win if we play well, won't if we don't. Wonder if the wind which has made hanging washing out this morning impossible will have an impact. Have Carlton ever played at ANZ before? Swans by 44.
    I think only Judd and two others have played at ANZ.

Looks like no final changes.

Carlton have been written off but I think it'll be close. Swans by 20.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

On the Rookie List
    Anyone know of a live stream for an overseas supporter.

Please IM me.

Thanks in advance.

GO BLOODS!!!!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213