Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Braddy and McGlynn are back v Dogs!! - (TEAM NAMED)

Braddy and McGlynn are back v Dogs!! - (TEAM NAMED)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsartic...0/default.aspx

Would be 2 very handy inclusions!!
    Swannies for life!

Paul Roos at the after game press conference, when asked if Kirky had done a hammy said " No it was cramping from old age. Can't run fast enough to do a hammy"
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Our forward line would benefit from having both of them playing, although I'd be happy just to get McGlynn back.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    That's hilarious, so Aussie.
    hp
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Bradshaw, when fit, is a fabulous player, but would be a big gamble, he has had 2 half games against act plumbers, and has looked tired and sore after both. Given the huge lift in intensity, pace etc, and the need to play 4 quarters......hmm. White has his limitations, but he was involved in 3-4 goals again tonight, and he can run and chase. I hope he doesn't get dropped for Bradshaw.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Bradshaw, when fit, is a fabulous player, but would be a big gamble, he has had 2 half games against act plumbers, and has looked tired and sore after both. Given the huge lift in intensity, pace etc, and the need to play 4 quarters......hmm. White has his limitations, but he was involved in 3-4 goals again tonight, and he can run and chase. I hope he doesn't get dropped for Bradshaw.
    I recon we are a 5 goal better team with Benny, gee I hope he can play. As for bradders, he is lame but Jesse is just playing like a first gamer still, so I think Roosy would drop him in a heart beat if he was confident Bradders could stand in the goal square for 4 quarters.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Midfield View Post
    I recon we are a 5 goal better team with Benny, gee I hope he can play. As for bradders, he is lame but Jesse is just playing like a first gamer still, so I think Roosy would drop him in a heart beat if he was confident Bradders could stand in the goal square for 4 quarters.
    Um, Jesse has never been dropped for Braddy and I bet he isn't now. Moore is regarded as playing a vital role. And I can't see TDL out next week There's a selection problem for Roos.

We were being killed for height in marking contests by Warnock etc. Mummy and Pyke had to work hard to recover from that. Braddy would be another handy tall.

Is there talk that Baz was cited for mouthing off to the umps on Saturday? Can he be suspended for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Um, Jesse has never been dropped for Braddy and I bet he isn't now. Moore is regarded as playing a vital role. And I can't see TDL out next week There's a selection problem for Roos.

We were being killed for height in marking contests by Warnock etc. Mummy and Pyke had to work hard to recover from that. Braddy would be another handy tall.

Is there talk that Baz was cited for mouthing off to the umps on Saturday? Can he be suspended for that?
    Maybe not for the verbal but I reckon he's in trouble for the punch on Harry O'Brien

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    Hall was reported for abusive language but may be cited for hitting Harry O in the throat.
    Can't see him being able to barter too much with the tribunal given his record.
    Let's hope he misses as it would be a timely bonus for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post

Jesse has never been dropped for Bradders because Bradders has not been available. Bradders fit = Jesse out, name your odds.

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    I would be very surprised if McGlynn and Bradshaw don't play based on Roosey's words.
    Personally, I'd be happy to rest Rok and Moore for these two inclusions.
    I'd also love to see more pace against the Dogs but can't see Rohan getting a run based on the tendency of the club to not make too many changes to the line up each week.
    3 changes this week was odd for us but warranted.

Unless we get into the granny; we won't see Braddles back in the seniors.

Seriously, I'm sure McGlynn's head is full of hardware ... why the hell would you risk a more serious injury?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast