Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Braddy and McGlynn are back v Dogs!! - (TEAM NAMED)

Braddy and McGlynn possibly back v Dogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    When does it start and what should we bring?
    Woy Woy on a Sat night, I'm thinking bodyguard.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Took myself to training today, and sat and watched mostly an empty ground as the boys were either swimming or running in Moore Park. Had a bit of a goss with the millions (make that 6) others, and also watched a mob of kids from Port Pirie (?) Royboy is correct make that the Pilbara and their teachers interact with Uncle, Jetts and Goodsey. Goodsey looked like a flower amongst all those truly black faces - nothing untoward or not pc in what I am saying, they just all wore black, their skin colour was as dark as I have ever seen, except when grinning and they were grinning a lot. They had a great kick to kick on the ground and then the lucky beggers got to clatter down the Paul Kelly race and into the rooms......with their teacher - who looked to be a sort of teacher I would have given my eye teeth to have had - herding them from behind and trying to get them to mind their manners. Great stuff.

Also, watched Braddles taking marks, leaping onto the mattress thingy, and not miss. I am sure you will all be relieved to hear that if he gets back into the team, I would have no qualms having seen him in action today.

One of the great things in watching the boys train is when they get hot and they start to strip down. Eye candy all over the place. Especially, wait for it people ...... Benny. His back is perfectly proportioned, I would give him a 9.5. He wasn't grinning, so I suspect he hasn't had the call for the doggies.

Kirky is having a lot of fun and has a tattoo of 3 stars on one foot (these things may come up in the next trivia quiz) and can chat, and chat.
    Last edited by Primmy; 8th September 2010 at 06:55 AM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Woy Woy on a Sat night, I'm thinking bodyguard.
    Make that two.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Throw in a roman tunic from Ben Hur and it sounds like Saturday night at Woy Woy.
    Fancy dress at one of the nursing homes?
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

I believe the call for this week is to play Bradshaw, and rest O'Keefe. This may be chosing one doubtful fitness forward against another, but we have done alright for a few weeks with that situation.

Should we win against the Doggies, then you can review the selections again for the Saints game- hopefully with a seniors game into Bradshaw, and a rest into O'Keefe, which would be 2 good outcomes.

Senior Player
    I think those kids were from the Pilbara Primmy..sounded like Port Pirie i know.
    Was that you who mentioned the Jesse thread on here? ( I guess it was, cos there were REALLY only half a dozen of us there).
    I was in the Swans cap and top.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1225915581069

I tend to agree that they will both play the closer we get. I think its out of Jesse, Moore and Jetta to go.

With these two back our forward line, our weakest area, will improve considerably, so good are these two blokes.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

if they come in who do we drop???

Its a very very hard question,

On last weeks performance moore and o'keefe (injury?) have to be considered. Jude had a poor game but would never be dropped and rightly so.

I would keep white in so Goodes can play predominantly in the midfield.
    Jetta - would be stiff to be dropped, he doesnt get a heap of ball but is a unique player in our team and is very dangerous around goal..............now.

Im no closer to an answer, it will be very hard for match committee

I'd say Moore will for McGlynn and White for Bradshaw althought I'd rather White and Bradshaw play side by side but I can't see anyone else being dropped unless injured? O'Keefe is obviously not fit
    My Man Mumford!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225915564702

If Mcglynn is in I Presume Bulldog comes out?

I can't believe we would contemplate Bradshaw?
    Last edited by Reggi; 8th September 2010 at 06:40 AM.
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    I think those kids were from the Pilbara Primmy..sounded like Port Pirie i know.
    Was that you who mentioned the Jesse thread on here? ( I guess it was, cos there were REALLY only half a dozen of us there).
    I was in the Swans cap and top.
    Yep, that was me!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast