Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bloods - Win This Game.

I don't remember ever seeing this ad - was it run in Sydney, or just Melb. Either way, I love it!

Big thanks to whoever was brave enough to make it.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    It was in the Ch10 intro to the game and a beauty. That was a pearler best red hot poker I've seen stuck up someone's date - only topped by the banner at the 05 GF that simply read: "Demetrirootapus - You Were Wrong".

Well, it didn't quite say that but it's my name for him.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilariously funny (extremely improbable, I know) if the GF ended up us V Freo!
    I think there would be a media meltdown on Melbourne.
    I'd be laughing all the way to the bank having $10 at 500 to 1 on this outcome. Having the pies lose to Freo in a prelim would be bliss.

At least Parkin & Colby said we'd win last night on league teams. And the good thing is that if Geelong and the Pies end up playing against each other next week - we all know that they will be belting the crap out of each other! Good vibes man, good vibes!!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

On the Rookie List
    The other thing is that mentally whoever wins the Geelong/Collingwood game will be celebrating it like it is a Grand Final win. They may not turn up to play on the big day assuming its a fore gone conclusion they will win.Thats when we hit them with everything we've got!

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    The other thing is that mentally whoever wins the Geelong/Collingwood game will be celebrating it like it is a Grand Final win. They may not turn up to play on the big day assuming its a fore gone conclusion they will win.Thats when we hit them with everything we've got!

thats the way I'm kind of leaning too! (but keeping a very tight lid on it!)
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by magic.merkin View Post
    One and all thank you sOOOOO much for that - I wonder where that was shown? I have never seen it. I have now and I am going to keep it - somewhere. Fantastic. Lifted me spirits it did.

EDIT: We arrived just in time at the venue (Lara and Phil's place) with baskets of sandies; just made it. that's why I didn't see it.
    Last edited by Primmy; 10th September 2010 at 07:04 PM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I have been outraged by the negativity from the various shows. Apparently we have no running players and just have a shut down game. This was coming from Melbourne based players opinions. It also means they haven't bothered to watch any Swans games in the last six weeks. Can't be bothered with the opposition...

I was also incensed by the fleeting mention that we were actually playing on Saturday night; according to them only the Dogs are playing at the MCG on Saturday night. So much for "expert" opinion on that One programme last night (I can't be bothered to look up the name, they ignored us, I can ignore them).

In our corner is the fact that noone seems to have noticed that we are fifth on the ladder. And that Hawthorn has been knocked out. And Carlton.

My Blood is boiling. the lack of respect, the lack of acknowledgement of our existence over the last few weeks is just plain insulting.

So I implore and behest all of the Bloods to show them up, do your best, be ready, and unleash hell for me. I am taking this very personally.
    Sam Newman always puts us down, but last night he stated we were hopeless at the MCG. Has he forgotten we won a GF and just lost a 2nd one at the MCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie View Post
    Sam Newman always puts us down, but last night he stated we were hopeless at the MCG. Has he forgotten we won a GF and just lost a 2nd one at the MCG.
    They must have been the years he was dodging angry women in cars so he was probably a bit distracted.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie View Post
    In fairness, those games were four and five years ago. Our recent form at ther MCG has been pretty bad. One game in the last ten or something (don't quote me on that)?? With that one game being Richmond last year.

Stay away swansrob, don't bring cool logic into this discussion; red faced fury and indignation is the go.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Stay away swansrob, don't bring cool logic into this discussion; red faced fury and indignation is the go.
    Sorry Primmy!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast