Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Champion Dinner 2010

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    and I'm one of thems!!!!
    You got one? Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    You got one? Well done!
    Yes so it was worth spending a fortune on a frock, shoes & accomodation all in hope! Al doesnt have to poison his mate now!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

So is this a footy forum or have I accidentally stumbled over the Loreal Fashion week forum.

PS. We who can't attend will require photographic evidence of the evenings goings on. Maybe Nico could you tube it.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    So is this a footy forum or have I accidentally stumbled over the Loreal Fashion week forum.

PS. We who can't attend will require photographic evidence of the evenings goings on. Maybe Nico could you tube it.
    Well we are thinking of doing an RWO roll call photo - with the head teacher "Primmy" and according to age - the captain, vice captain and prefects!
    Last edited by Wardy; 16th September 2010 at 01:14 PM.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Ha! Last time I did that, a shot of Nicky D chomping KFC after the 2005 GF escaped and look how that turned out. (But I didn't publish the shot of him and the two girls he left an earlier Club Dinner with . . .)

(But I didn't publish the shot of him and the two girls he left an earlier Club Dinner with . . .)
    Awww...you spoil all our fun...There is still time.

I forgot when it was so I copied this from the website if there was anyone else who got confused.

Sydney Swans Club Champion Dinner

The Sydney Swans Club Champion Dinner is sold out and due to the demand for tickets, the Waiting List is now closed.

The Sydney Swans Club Champion Dinner includes a three course meal with beer, wine and soft drinks.

Westin Sydney
    The Grand Ballroom
    No. 1 Martin Place, Sydney

Friday 1 October 2010, 6:30PM

Dress: Lounge Suit
    Guests must be 18 years or over to attend

Accommodation: The Westin Sydney are kindly offering a discounted rate on accommodation for guests attending the Sydney Swans Club Champion Dinner on Friday 1 October. $279.00 per room, room only, subject to availibilty.

To take advantage of this special offer, call the reservations line on 02 8223 1111. You'll need to advise the reservations team that you're attending the Sydney Swans Club Champion Dinner to receive this discount. Book early to avoid disappointment.

Wilson Parking are pleased to provide a special flat rate of $15 (entry after 5pm) in the Angel Place Wilson Parking Station (entry via 123 Pitt Street) on Friday 1 October. This parking station is approximately 50 metres from The Westin. Please note - this parking station closes at 1am Saturday morning.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Well Bas, make sure you have on your sunday best for the RWO team photo. (even if it is a Kamahl style caftan)

Well Bas, make sure you http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...eature=relatedhave on your sunday best for the RWO team photo. (even if it is a Kamahl style caftan)
    Wardy, it's Demis Roussos please.

They don't right songs like that anymore............. I'd love to know how he got my ex wife in the clip at 1:48. That explains a few things.
    Last edited by Bas; 16th September 2010 at 02:54 PM.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Veterans List
    (even if it is a Kamahl style caftan)
    We have to wear RWO team uniform!?

Does "lounge suit" mean we can wear a suit made out of our lounge fabric? If so that's perfect as our velour was Scotchguarded so it'll still be safe to talk to Annie (and me) at the end of the night.

We have to wear RWO team uniform!?

Does "lounge suit" mean we can wear a suit made out of our lounge fabric? If so that's perfect as our velour was Scotchguarded so it'll still be safe to talk to Annie (and me) at the end of the night.
    As long as its not the same fabric as the curtains - otherwise we would all look like the Von Trapps - although GS - if you wear the velour number, I think you will be looking more like Austin Powers! - YEAH BABY!!!

Wardy! does that mean the usual source of ticket supply has been shut off? You had to pay!!!
    Last edited by Primmy; 16th September 2010 at 03:23 PM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast