Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brownlow - Live on OneHD in Sydney

On the Rookie List
    Nevertheless, it was still fascinating to see how it all panned out. Next time, ignore the hype in the media about short priced favourites and follow your own judgment. Although Swan still polled reasonably well, anyone who backed him must feel like a real mug. I'm sure there were much juicier odds about Judd. And yes, seeing the expression on Eddie's face was delightful.
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post
    How filthy does Eddie look!
    I was texting my criminal budgie friend on the north coast who didn't get the charlie live ... I mentioned that if looks could kill, eddie everywhere would have buried judd there and then.

Whoo whee. I thought I had a hairy eyeball.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSouth33 View Post
    I'm sure there were much juicier odds about Judd.
    I think he was 17 to 1 before the count started.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Why weren't members of the MRP on stage to share the award given the miracle escape he got for the elbow on Pavlich. Minimal contact, they said. The guy had blood pouring down his cheek! Hilarious

Their absence from the podium or acknowledgement truly spoilt the night.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

I thought Eddie looked more pissed off than Swan, which is always nice to see, he thought that they (the Pies) had it in the bag - could this be an omen and the Saints beat the pies on Saturday??? I hope so!!!
    I feel that Judd was just stupidly lucky. He looked a bit smug too me (but then I dont like him so that is just my biased "i think Judd is a tosser" opinion) He may have been genuinely surprised. And the Twigg got the message from last year and so didnt go nuts at the fake tanning booth this year.
    Did anyone sense the feeling of annoyance when Lauren Phillips put Liz Ellis in her place when asked about possibility moving to QLD ? she gave it too her with both barrels!
    Gazza's bow tie was bigger than his head!,still he, Lingy & Bartel seemed to be having a nice time at their table, they could have a few beers and relax.
    Lingy has some competition in the but ugly stakes - anyone had a look at the head of Sandilands? He could scare ghosts out of old houses. At least Lingly has a good sense of Humour - Sandilands looks as thick as @@@@! (although apparently he is quite bright so I'm told)
    I think Lingy's girl was "just a friend" as there didnt seem to be any "connection" as it were, maybe its his best mates sister? Still god love Lingy!
    Also notice that Reiwoldt & Swans have American girlfriends - both glamours of course as long as they dont take their lead from Edelsteins tranny Mrs, they will do well (admit it Brynn whatsername- looks like a tranny!)
    But at least the Swans made in 2 out the 5 best moments of the Decade - with of couse Leapin Leo as number 1!!!
    Last edited by Wardy; 21st September 2010 at 08:10 AM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    You couldn't look more awkward than the Twig. Can that woman just stand up straight and take her hand off her ribcage for god's sake?
    The spandex she was wearing was sooooooooooo tight, that she was trying to encourage her lungs to take a bit more air.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    The spandex she was wearing was sooooooooooo tight, that she was trying to encourage her lungs to take a bit more air.
    I didnt see what the bottom of the Twig dress was like until I looked at the gallery in the HS this morning - what was attached from the knee down - a collection of old feather dusters & discarded scallop shells (maybe they held the mini oxygen bottle to assist in breathing)?

As for the outfit that Brynne thingy changed into - why bother - it bearly covered anything. the Zipper style diamond necklace really took the attention away from her cleavage didnt it???
    Last edited by Wardy; 21st September 2010 at 08:39 AM.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I didnt see what the bottom of the Twig dress was like until I looked at the gallery in the HS this morning - what was attached from the knee down - a collection of old feather dusters & discarded scallop shells (maybe they held the mini oxygen bottle to assist in breathing)?

As for the outfit that Brynne thingy changed into - why bother - it bearly covered anything. the Zipper style diamond necklace really took the attention away from her cleavage didnt it???
    She had a diamond necklace on?
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    But at least the Swans made in 2 out the 5 best moments of the Decade - with of couse Leapin Leo as number 1!!!
    Any link to this bit?
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

My first Brownlow night. I actually found it... interesting.

The celebration of the "greatest game of all" was confined only to players and supporters (Hi Tim) from one side.

A good night for the Swans. We polled third highest among teams and of course our great moments are now officially the AFL's great moments.

Judd was almost in tears after the Swans dumped the Blues, according to Twigley. I'll take that, yeah.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Any link to this bit?
    there probably is, but I'm not that clever with link thingy's
    Last edited by Wardy; 21st September 2010 at 09:20 AM.

Goes to show the Umpires have too much on their plate these days in enforcing the myriad of rule interpretations that they clearly don't have a clue on voting. As much as I hate the Pies, Swan was clearly the best player in the competition this year. Looks to me that the player voted MVP seems to get it right and should be the more prestigious award. The Brownlow seems to be more about the WAGs than the players these days. Also WTF do the Edlesten publicity whores have to do with AFL these days????
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast