Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: V Collingwood @ Etihad on Friday Night 7.40pm

So it seems both lamb and parker will miss out tonight. So much for "no limits"

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    As much as I hate Collingwood you have to admire how they go about it in their chasing, tackling and pressure. They are leaps and bounds ahead of any other team in the AFL in this respect. They have some first team players but those that have come in in their place have been just as good in their defensive side of the game. The Swans have little idea how to get past this setup. Once in a while, we've managed to luckily carry it into the forward 50 but that has proved the exception not the norm.

TDL and Rohan haven't touched it

great effort by the boys. bit disappointed with the result but great indication of where the team is at and how this season is going to go. so long as we dont get another 70 point flogging by melb round 1 i think its gonna be a good year
    Swans & Fords. The two biggest loves of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by alison.z View Post
    He only has a business info + sport package so i'd say it's just the limit of his subscription - we're not allowed foxtel at home because apparently i watch too much football as it is!
    Hang on, didn't I remember you saying last year that you worked?

If you are over 18, since when did you need permission from your parents?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalik View Post
    So it seems both lamb and parker will miss out tonight. So much for "no limits"
    Yes, Parker Lamb Currie....................................where??? ??? over here???????????????????????????
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Although mugpie supporters need a good wash and clean, whenever the teams play against each other, you never get that nastiness as we get from some other teams such as bumbers and dogs in previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Although mugpie supporters need a good wash and clean, whenever the teams play against each other, you never get that nastiness as we get from some other teams such as bumbers and dogs in previous years.
    Que??? Oh be serious Bas. I was there a few years ago when the collingwood cheersquad launched an attack on two swans supporters sitting in the block next to them two rows in front of me. the supporters were 10 years old. That is just once incident. I have seen others, but that was the one that shocked me the most. they were little kids in swans colours. with shocked faces. the collingwood cheer squad are disgusting.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    predicted starting team for Friday night

TDL, LJ, McGlynn
    ROK, Goodes, Kennedy

Bolton
    McVeigh
    Hannes
    Seaby
    Jack
    Shaw

Mal, Teddy, Rohan
    Mattner, Grundy, Everitt

Bench: Jetta, Bird, Moore, Pyke, Reid, Lamb, Sumner, Parker

bevo, currie, meredith to drop off...........

Scary to think we still have Mumford, Braddy, CBolton, LRT, Kennelly, Smith, White etc to come back from rehab

Did anyone catch the starting team in the end??

I missed first few minutes and my guess is as per below??

TDL, LJ, McGlynn
    ROK, Reid, Kennedy

Bolton
    McVeigh
    Goodes
    Seaby
    Jack
    Shaw

Mal, Teddy, Sumner
    Mattner, Grundy, Everitt

Bench: Rohan, Hannes, Jetta, Bird, Moore, Pyke, Reid, Bevo, Meredith

Scary to think we still have Mumford, Braddy, CBolton, LRT, Kennelly, Smith, White etc to come back from rehab
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Que??? Oh be serious Bas. I was there a few years ago when the collingwood cheersquad launched an attack on two swans supporters sitting in the block next to them two rows in front of me. the supporters were 10 years old. That is just once incident. I have seen others, but that was the one that shocked me the most. they were little kids in swans colours. with shocked faces. the collingwood cheer squad are disgusting.
    Primmy, I meant between the teams themselves. Certainly not the knuckle dragging supporters. Throw a bone into their cheer squad.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Hang on, didn't I remember you saying last year that you worked?

If you are over 18, since when did you need permission from your parents?
    Still live at home where they pay the bills - i'm not complaining ... they pay my swans membership too!

Quote Originally Posted by alison.z View Post
    Still live at home where they pay the bills - i'm not complaining ... they pay my swans membership too!
    That is very fortunate for you. However, letting you stay up that late is not good for your health.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910