Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Round 1 Thread - Pre-match & post-match discussion

Oh man I lol'd pretty hard hey at the turn coats who on one hand talk it up that the prems are the root of all evil sucking the life from the old SFA, and now are claiming that the prems wins are the sweetest.

Pick a course of argument and stick with hey. Makes understanding the forum a little easier yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by tellitlikeitis View Post
    Oh man I lol'd pretty hard hey at the turn coats who on one hand talk it up that the prems are the root of all evil sucking the life from the old SFA, and now are claiming that the prems wins are the sweetest.

Pick a course of argument and stick with hey. Makes understanding the forum a little easier yeah?
    It might taste sweet, but please, for the love of Hirdy, stop drinking paint.

Manly v Camden - interesting to see there team list from the weekend, that could be closer to there 1st grade side rather than the ressies, great effort by Camden

Very observant old man sam. Manly were pretty open about playing a number of there first grade players as they had the bye in division 1 and wanted a run before there first game.

I know the Camden boys were pretty happy with there effort on the weekend considering they lost a few of there older more experienced players from last year and are a pretty young team this year.

Was a good game played in good spirit, but unfortunately the rules allow this to happen, so what can you do about it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123