Thread: Watching game live in UK

Watching game live in UK

My daughter now resides in the UK and has just realized that she can't watch the game live on AFL.com so can someone tell me where she can watch the game live, online and hopefully for free.

Not for free but liveafl.tv

Sweet home Novacastria
    Game was delayed today because of UFC.

ESPN show 3 live or delayed games per week. You can get it on Sky or Virgin Cable. I think you can get it on Top up TV (encrypted over the air tv) or BT vision

The 5 other games are live on Liveafl.tv as Shotties said. Subscription service (?10 per month I think)

Other option is Walkabouts, Slug@ Wimbledon or Wahoo Putney that I know of. Other Antipodean themed pubs or pubs in areas where Antipodeans hang out normally show replays

Nothing comes for free in this country unfortunately

(i'm showing i've been here too long now eh? Can't wait till August...)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Swan View Post
    Game was delayed today because of UFC.

ESPN show 3 live or delayed games per week. You can get it on Sky or Virgin Cable. I think you can get it on Top up TV (encrypted over the air tv) or BT vision

The 5 other games are live on Liveafl.tv as Shotties said. Subscription service (?10 per month I think)

Other option is Walkabouts, Slug@ Wimbledon or Wahoo Putney that I know of. Other Antipodean themed pubs or pubs in areas where Antipodeans hang out normally show replays

Nothing comes for free in this country unfortunately

(i'm showing i've been here too long now eh? Can't wait till August...)
    Thanks for that, I shall pass the info onto her.
    We made do with Skyping throughout the game yesterday and that was kind of fun, though not too good for those asleep in the rooms around her!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    My daughter now resides in the UK and has just realized that she can't watch the game live on AFL.com so can someone tell me where she can watch the game live, online and hopefully for free.
    The ABC has an "Australian Network " Channel which is an option on many(not all) satellite stations. It has free to air telecasts of nearly all the matches. Many pubs in tourist bars have it if you ask them. Best option might be to go to the Aussie hang outs (Earl's Court) and Down Under bars as there will be plenty of ex pats there

Regards