Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Bloods Man Videos

Bolts was terrific on Sunday.

Great work ABM! Hey - what type of file do you upload to Youtube? I use to be able to upload fairly quickly but this season my videos are taking 2hours + and it's doing my head in. There has to be a way to keep the quality high but the size of the file small? I'm doing things exactly the same way as last year and I just can't work it out. Nothing is different - same connection speed, same editing program. Help from anyone would be appreciated! : )

How do you upload your files? Through youtube or the program? I use cyberlink powerdirector and when I go to produce the video I can choose to produce straight to youtube so it does everything for me. Produces it and uploads it at whichever quality I choose. It's proven quite handy so far

I just tried uploading in higher quality, the size was 50mb at 1280x720 compared to 30mb of the original at 640x360. It took half an hour to produce the 4 minute video then only 10 minutes to upload it.

Here is the result.

Have you tried checking what your upload speed is without uploading a video? Using Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test I got an upload speed 0.6mbps

Yep I have cyber director as well. I have a high speed ADSL2 connection so something is wrong. I'll sort it out somehow! Thanks for your help - appreciate it!

*Wow - currently my download speed is .23 and my upload is .02!!!! I use to download at speeds of 1mbps from a wireless connection and now I'm hitting .23. Thanks for that link. I knew something was seriously wrong. Now to try and get to the bottom of it. Thanks mate!

Can you add some highlights of Reid from the Essendon game to your previous video?
    Sanford Wheeler 4 President!

Warming the Bench
    Mummy please

@Nich that's faily close to dial up speed, maybe you've been capped? Or it's just wireless being wireless. I can't stand it. Bought a 10 metre cable and ran it under the house to connect the router with my computer.

@JudesaGun Sure I'll get on to it when I've finished Jude Bolton's highlights

Nah 200g a month and not even close. The download rate is back up to 1.5mbps but upload max is .08. Hooked the cable up last night and it was still the same upload speed. I'll have a chat to the service provider. Something wrong somewhere! Sorry to hijack the thread - carry on : )

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Thanks ABM, nice work. And glad you included the trip on McVeigh - I hadn't watched the replay and could hardly believe what I thought I saw at the ground. How the MRP didn't pick that up I'll never know.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    How the MRP didn't pick that up I'll never know.
    They picked it up, just didn't feel like doing anything about it...

"Contact between Melbourne?s Joel McDonald and the Sydney Swans? Jarrad McVeigh from the second quarter of Sunday?s match was assessed. The panel said McVeigh had the ball and side stepped McDonald, who jumped in the air. While in the air, McDonald stuck out his leg to try and block McVeigh. It was the view of the panel that the contact made by McDonald?s leg was below that required to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken."
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post

"While in the air, McDonald stuck out his leg to try and block McVeigh."

Hello??

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    They picked it up, just didn't feel like doing anything about it...

"Contact between Melbourne?s Joel McDonald and the Sydney Swans? Jarrad McVeigh from the second quarter of Sunday?s match was assessed. The panel said McVeigh had the ball and side stepped McDonald, who jumped in the air. While in the air, McDonald stuck out his leg to try and block McVeigh. It was the view of the panel that the contact made by McDonald?s leg was below that required to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken."
    Should have got at least a week for not being a good look for the code.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast