Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Zone Code - Sydney vs Essendon

Red Zone Code - Sydney vs Essendon

Just posting here because the membership office made the curious decision to not staff their phones after 4pm 2 days before the first home game of the season.

Did I miss an e-mail where they sent around this "Red Zone" code we now need to purchase guest passes?

Why we just can't put in our membership number like we used to, I don't know. But if someone could send me the code, it'd be appreciated

Hi J_Moore,

To purchase into the Red Zone this weekend, you can simply select 'Red Zone & GA' on Ticketek. No need to enter a code for ANZ Stadium games.
    At the SCG, you'll just need to enter your Ticketing ID, which on your membership card.

Thanks,
    Jenny

See, she does read the postings.......
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Thanks very much for the quick reply, Jenny. Sorry if it's an obvious question, but I couldn't find that info anywhere, and the ticketek website prompts for a Red Zone code even for ANZ tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    See, she does read the postings.......
    Eyes not affected by the flicker yet!

Jenny has certainly left Larissa as a distant memory. Many thanks for your great customer service.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Thanks Bas... Knew you would all survive without me!

Seeeee!!!! SHE also reads the posts.......Be Afraid Bas.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Well Larissa, there was a long period of wailing and screaming. Grief and seperation counselling was sought but we have all fallen for Jenny now. 8-6-7-9-3-0-9!!!!!!!!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Disappointing Bas... Didn't take you long! (I've been gone 3 weeks!)

Enjoy the game tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by randwforever View Post
    Disappointing Bas... Didn't take you long! (I've been gone 3 weeks!)

Enjoy the game tomorrow
    My sincerest apologies. I normally have the greatest sensitivity of other people's feelings (unless I'm posting on here )

Larissa, just knowing that you will be present in the Stadium today will make the game that so much sweeter to watch.............................................

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    My sincerest apologies. I normally have the greatest sensitivity of other people's feelings (unless I'm posting on here )

Larissa, just knowing that you will be present in the Stadium today will make the game that so much sweeter to watch.............................................
    Ewwww....

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post

Well Larissa, there was a long period of wailing and screaming. Grief and seperation counselling was sought but we have all fallen for Jenny now. 8-6-7-9-3-0-9!!!!!!!!
    Try 8-6-7-5-3-0-9.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast