Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy with Horse

On the Rookie List

Happy with Horse

At last we have a coach that obviously reads every post in RWO and follows the great ,informed advice we are only too happy to offer him. Look how he responds. He plays Bevan in the forwards and it works.He pushes Goodes back to the middle when we need drive and it works. He plays the kids like Reid and co. and it works.He no longer has a ruckman for a sub. A great coach is one who listens to advice and it looks like we have a great coach in the making. Next week please post what you want Horse to do!

While deciding what to do in another close game against the eagles. He should put on a Nacho Hat. It works wonders. Just hope no one steals any of his dip or we might see Angry Horse come out at 3/4 time.

So is my dog but he likes the chicken necks every now and then
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    If it wasn't for 2 shots on goal, 1 successful and the other not so successful, would you still be talking about him the same way Hartijon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    At last we have a coach that obviously reads every post in RWO and follows the great ,informed advice we are only too happy to offer him.
    They were showing on OTC last night how he was covering up his mouth as he was giving instructions. They joked about lip readers but now we know.

"What was that poster from Red and White saying we do next?"
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Horse didn't make the same mistakes 2 weeks in a row. Coaches like Eade would stick to a failed idea rather than admit fault. IMO Horse is looking promising.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    At last we have a coach that obviously reads every post in RWO
    I for one hope he doesn't read every post on RWO! It's fantastic if the coaching staff are open to ideas, but I'd be worried if they needed us to tell them how to do their jobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    I for one hope he doesn't read every post on RWO! It's fantastic if the coaching staff are open to ideas, but I'd be worried if they needed us to tell them how to do their jobs...
    Can he read? He did play for Norf.

Look its the natural progression of coaching in the game.

Traditionally it was done in the coaches box and instructions yelled down the phone. Then Roosy took this further and started coaching off the bench and giving instructions in person. NOW, Horse has taken it to the next level and gets the instructions from the fans and then delivers to the players.

Eventually coaches will be done away with and we as the fan will be able to just send our instructions by touch pad and these will be beamed directly to the player out on the field.

GWS will win their first Grand Final this way. Just watch out.

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Can he read? He did play for Norf.

Look its the natural progression of coaching in the game.

Traditionally it was done in the coaches box and instructions yelled down the phone. Then Roosy took this further and started coaching off the bench and giving instructions in person. NOW, Horse has taken it to the next level and gets the instructions from the fans and then delivers to the players.

Eventually coaches will be done away with and we as the fan will be able to just send our instructions by touch pad and these will be beamed directly to the player out on the field.

GWS will win their first Grand Final this way. Just watch out.
    The natural progression will then be to get rid of the players. RWOers will then put there own moves into practice on the field!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    If it wasn't for 2 shots on goal, 1 successful and the other not so successful, would you still be talking about him the same way Hartijon?
    I am a fan.I would be calling for his blood!By the way,time to give Jetstar a confidence run in the two's Horse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    The natural progression will then be to get rid of the players. RWOers will then put there own moves into practice on the field!
    The positives of that is that we never have to worry about injuries affecting our season again.

You idiots
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast