Thread: WA Swans Supporters Group

WA Swans Supporters Group

I have been fortunate to be a visitor to Perth for the Fremantle game last year and the Eagles game this weekend.

Both times I have attended the WA Swans Supporters group activities before and after the game. For all those fans in the east the WA Supporters group are a passionate and friendly group of swans supporters. They are extremely well organised, welcoming and the 'vibe' when you walk in the room with them is terrific. It is a big effort to 'cross' the country to see the swannies but if you get the chance come to Perth and enjoy the friendship of the WA Supporters group you will not be disappointed.

At the game... I could not believe how many of the Eagles fans were ferals that couldn't follow the game - I can only imagine what it is like working alongside them.

Thanks for the info 14. The chant that went up was absolutely wonderful. Almost as if the wiggles were chanting too.....somehow I doubt it. Well done to the WA Swans!! Proud of you.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood