Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OneHD _ Friday 8am

I changed my seat to the Brewongle concourse this season, quite excited but i will miss sitting in the sun for the ressies

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    I changed my seat to the Brewongle concourse this season, quite excited but i will miss sitting in the sun for the ressies

That's handy to know in case we indulge in a paper plane making competition.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    That's handy to know in case we indulge in a paper plane making competition.
    I'll go armed with water bombs

I'll go armed with water bombs
    And a very very good throwing arm!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Unfortunately, if you live in Sydney and beyond and you want live AFL you only have one option - Foxtel.

Waiting for 7 to show the Friday game at a reasonable time let alone live is like waiting for Julia Gillard to have children.

Jack Gibson, the late rugby league coach had quite a few of these in this situation. My favourite - waiting for Cronulla to win a grand final is like leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt.

Well that's the comparison. I pay for Foxtel, I just gave up other unnecessary things in life that cost me lots of money and brought me very little enjoyment - the wife

Now I can go to ressies games and sit with my pal Big Al instead.
    I just made a complaint about Channel Seven advertising Friday night footy at 8:30pm in NSW when we don't get the game until 11:30pm. They have advertised this in the Sydney Morning Herald Monday TV Guide for last three weeks & also for tonight. Last week 11:30pm I was too tired to watch the game & went to bed. Seven promised live TV into NSW & QLD pre the 2010 season and didn't deliver. The only games that were not live were to be the home games which would be on a hour delay. Again the networks lied to get the rights & again when queried about programing by the AFL before the 2010 season

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Again the networks lied to get the rights & again when queried about programing by the AFL before the 2010 season
    Sad truth of the matter but not much else you can do except get Foxtel.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    If you get there early happy, Come over and say hi. We'll be opposite the centre circle in the Brewongle. I've attached a photo which will make it easier to spot us.

Google Image Result for http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/c/c8/Statlerandwaldorf.JPG
    AL!!! You've replaced me!!!
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Wink

And a very very good throwing arm!
    Hey if I miss you I'm bound to hit someone

Pushing for Selection
    Hey if I miss you I'm bound to hit someone
    forecast is looking a little suspect..
    messianic game-thieving, god like, fried chicken eater

Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    forecast is looking a little suspect..
    A little?

We'll wave to all you wetties!!!!!

We'll wave to all you wetties!!!!!
    Yep, the predictions are for dry conditions in the Brewongle. Those Lattes can't be drunk and those behinds can't be applauded with wet hands now can they.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast