Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Judd wasnt in the Carlton team friday night would they have won ?

Regular in the Side
    def without Judd..but you can say that about any team....Without Jack would we have been ahead for so long.....Jack is i believe one of only a couple of players in the comp that can hold Judd..why because not only does KJ have that burst of speed, but he also makes Judd accountable with his attacking abilities as well....Once you make Judd accountable you have won as it takes his focus away from his strengths....you need to have a tagger come attacking midfielder on Judd...
    Just shows how far KJ has come and i think if he gets more media focus he can win a brownlow for the swans....

Quote Originally Posted by robamiee View Post
    def without Judd..but you can say that about any team....Without Jack would we have been ahead for so long.....Jack is i believe one of only a couple of players in the comp that can hold Judd..why because not only does KJ have that burst of speed, but he also makes Judd accountable with his attacking abilities as well....Once you make Judd accountable you have won as it takes his focus away from his strengths....you need to have a tagger come attacking midfielder on Judd...
    Just shows how far KJ has come and i think if he gets more media focus he can win a brownlow for the swans....
    Rob that is exactly what I am alluding too.............we are one or two marque players short right now...........i have had a reality check !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

I think the more pertinent question is "would Judd have had the impact he did had Jack not left the ground"? Had that impact not happened, Carlton wouldn't have won whether or not the interchange thing happened.

Quick grammar lesson too people (to some not all). It's "could HAVE" not "could OF". Just because people pronounce it as "of" doesn't mean you spell it that way. Please note, I mean this with respect and not to pick on anyone in particular, but it has been annoying me for a hell of a long time - on this site and everywhere else to be honest.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I think the more pertinent question is "would Judd have had the impact he did had Jack not left the ground"? Had that impact not happened, Carlton wouldn't have won whether or not the interchange thing happened.

Quick grammar lesson too people (to some not all). It's "could HAVE" not "could OF". Just because people pronounce it as "of" doesn't mean you spell it that way. Please note, I mean this with respect and not to pick on anyone in particular, but it has been annoying me for a hell of a long time - on this site and everywhere else to be honest.
    Would of thought their was other things too worry about.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    True, but they don't matter as much as speling and grammer.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    True, but they don't matter as much as speling and grammer.
    You spelt matta wrong.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

whatz wong with that !

yes, yes we would have. If it wasn't for Jack's injury as well, he was doing a great job keeping Judd quite before he was injured

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Heh heh. Yeah maybe, but you obviously don't know me well enough. ;-)
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Veterans List
    No chance. BUt sadly he did.

Kingy on afl360 tonight said Judd was the difference by a country mile..........11 disposals final qtr in a team that had 44

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Kingy on afl360 tonight said Judd was the difference by a country mile..........11 disposals final qtr in a team that had 44
    It was 11 contested possessions out of 44 - not disposals. Unlikely that Carlton would have won the game had they only had 44 disposals in that quarter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast