Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Freo

Changes for Freo

We need to make a few changes to win this one. If Bird, Bolton and TDL are fit they should come in.

Bird for Jetta
    Bolton for Moore
    TDL for Spangher

We still have too many defenders. I would love to see Kennelly go and Jetta stay. Never going to happen though, he has a golden ticket for the rest of the year and is undropable.

Slightly off topic but found it strange that the Club/AFL are running TV Sports for the Bulldogs game.

Haven't we got this one to get through? Are they saying, to the casual supporter, not to bother this week and come the next?

Strange....
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    We need to make a few changes to win this one. If Bird, Bolton and TDL are fit they should come in.

Bird for Jetta
    Bolton for Moore
    TDL for Spangher

We still have too many defenders. I would love to see Kennelly go and Jetta stay. Never going to happen though, he has a golden ticket for the rest of the year and is undropable.
    Love the idea of Moore, Spangher and Kennelly out, and Bird, Bolton and TDL in but as you said, never going to happen.

I think it might end up OUT: Moore, Spangher (inj.), Jetta (would be a bit stiff, thought he played well)
    IN: Bird, Bolton, TDL/White
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post

Bird for Jetta
    Bolton for Moore
    TDL for Spangher

I thought Spangher was good for a half, but faded out in the second half due to a lack of conditioning. I think we need to keep him in as he provides more than Jesse.

If TDL is over his inury, I would bring him into the FP for Moore.

No other changes.

Bolton's injury concerns me

Spangher injured. @@@@e. Will need to look at my selections again.

If Spangher is fit to play, he deserves to hold his spot. No idea if he will be right to play or not but I think he added to our forward structure well. Jetta will hold his spot as he did nothing wrong during his time on and looked fine (against poor and beaten down opposition of course).

Ins: Bird

Outs: Moore

Sounds like Jude might have to miss at least another week. Certainly wouldn't be risking him. If he's definitely right to play, then I'd play him but at his age I'd be erring on the side of caution.

Regardless of injuries -
    Out must go : Moore and Kennelly
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

I looks as though Jude will not get up for this one the way they are talking. I would love to see the injury update now but have to wait until tomorrow. If TDL & Bird fit both must come in. Moore, LRT & Tadhg are all looking a bit shaky at the moment as other players have played better. I like Spangher if he is ok if not the LJ or Seaby. See who comes up first.

Moore should go, Parker must stay, TDL if fit would be handy.

2 questions:

Who comes in if Spangher is not fit?

Is LRT getting games because he deserves them, or is he getting games because he is LRT ? ( Kennelly too for that matter )

White will come back in if Spangher is out. Surely.

Ugg, any word on the changes?

From what I can gather from Matt Cameron's weekly injury update, Bird & TDL to be tested today. If fit, will play.

Bolton to miss another week. No news on Spang, so assume he is right to go.

My changes for this week would be:

TDL in for Moore.
    Bird in for Kennelly/Jetta.

On other news, I believe Rohan & Lamb to be out of rehab and back with the main training group this week or next.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast