Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Horse just called me ....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    He still hasn't called me. Maybe he's leaving the important members until last.
    Hey Big Al, call me after he's rung you so I know how much longer I have to wait.

Perhaps it's because we sit in the Brewongle. That's looked at as a "safe seat" politically whereas all the "marginal swinging seats" are over behind the goal posts.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney V View Post
    Weird - just got this text from Horse - "LWLLL?" got me stumped
    Maybe he meant to text "WWRD?"
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet_Observer View Post
    I found it a mildly confusing. He started blabbing "John Longmire here" - took me a few seconds to figure out it was the coach. Didn't help I was sitting in a meeting.

At least it wasn't outsourced to an Indian call centre.... "we would like you to be coming to a most excellent footballing match... also can I sell you a wonderful OPTUS call plan"
    And let me tell you about the most wonderful Curry House on Oxaford St Called the North Indian diner, where you can buy papadam without the @@@@

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney V View Post
    Weird - just got this text from Horse - "LWLLL?" got me stumped
    bahahaha

I had to think twice about who John Longmuire was.
    Once I realised, I was not surprised given the Swan's past few performances that he was courting my vote.
    Then I realised that the Swans weren't a true membership based club (note that members ever really get to appoint the coach) and that he just wanted me at the SCG to farewell Barry Hall.

i think if I got a call like that I would hamg up & ring the club immediately to say I was not happy. I got one of those calls from John Winston Hard on my mobile of all things & was horrified! Imagine, i had just settles down to a few drinks & looking forward to a lovely dinner with friends & this excruciatingly painful little voice interrupts my serious but benevolent conversation "Hello John Howard here" and suddenly I was a blithering mess. How the hell did they get my mobile? I don't think I want to get a call from Horse or Donkey or a Monkey for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Hey Big Al, call me after he's rung you so I know how much longer I have to wait.

Perhaps it's because we sit in the Brewongle. That's looked at as a "safe seat" politically whereas all the "marginal swinging seats" are over behind the goal posts.
    Bas, I would have thought that Horse will be visiting you personally and chauffeuring you to the game.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    Bas, I would have thought that Horse will be visiting you personally and chauffeuring you to the game.
    Oh I didnt realise I was the only one he was driving to the game, then out to his place for the after game drinks and analysis??
    Who else is joining us?

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Oh I didnt realise I was the only one he was driving to the game, then out to his place for the after game drinks and analysis??
    Who else is joining us?
    I've been hired as part of the security detail protecting him from Wolftone and Caj23.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I've been hired as part of the security detail protecting him from Wolftone and Caj23.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Got the call yesterday. Laughed out loud when he said they're going to play hard for 4 quarters.

Happy and I know it
    I thought he was phoning me to apologise for losing last week's game. Don't worry John. I'll still be there on Sunday.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast