Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Horse just called me ....

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He called me to ask if I can bring my boot and kit on Saturday just in case, I said "of course.... but just in case what?" and John said "just in case nobody else is willing to stand 15 metres in front of Barry- then you can get a run!". I'm thinking it over.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC
    I called Horse, he could not take the call, he was tied up, the selection panel took hours to decide.......Jude for Jesse.
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

Just wild about Harry
    I tried calling Horse too, but I was told that Melbourne members can only talk to him 5 times per season.

was the number 028007..... ? coz if it was he rang me too - I was in a meeting so my phone was on my desk screaming "cheer cheer the red and the white" with my colleagues not knowing how to turn it off! as its a number I didn't recognise, it may have been him! bugger.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    was the number 028007..... ? coz if it was he rang me too - I was in a meeting so my phone was on my desk screaming "cheer cheer the red and the white" with my colleagues not knowing how to turn it off! as its a number I didn't recognise, it may have been him! bugger.
    Must be - unless the same person is calling both of us! I missed it twice!! Whoops ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Oh dear, I thought it was telemarketers and rudely hung up. Please forgive me Horse.
    Last edited by aardvark; 21st July 2011 at 08:54 PM.

Veterans List
    The sad thing about this thread is that I thought Horse called Annie every week. Surely he can't just be relying on getting all that advice during the game?

He called me too - i missed the call (private number) - he did leave a message to call him back - saying he would be busy for the next hour or so - he was on his way to the vets to get his dog.

On the Rookie List
    What about me, it isn't fair.....

Was happier when I got the text from Goodes last year
    I'm not arrogant, I'm right

Quote Originally Posted by supersall View Post
    What about me, it isn't fair.....

Was happier when I got the text from Goodes last year
    He still hasn't called me. Maybe he's leaving the important members until last.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

So of course I had to go and have a look at the phone which was on silent cos I was watching Harry Potter do his thing instead of being slammed by the jackhammer in the unit next to mine, and I missed THREE calls all of the same number. 028005.... nah couldn't have been Horse, different to Wardy's. Wonder who it was!!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Weird - just got this text from Horse - "LWLLL?" got me stumped

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast