Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freo V Eagles - Spoiler maybe

HAHAHAH. karma.

just want to express my pure happiness that freo lost against west coast. and that ballantyne took the kick! haha so good sucked in freo..karma for your favoured umpired last week

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Freo V Eagles - Spoiler maybe

That was another great derby game. Love Shuey and Gaf. Great win to the Eagles.
    How sweet was Balintine's point?

(He does not deserve good spelling.)

No chamberlain no freo

Free? No. Way to go.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    That was another great derby game. Love Shuey and Gaf. Great win to the Eagles.
    How sweet was Balintine's point?

(He does not deserve good spelling.)
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    Run2Live,Live2Run

That free kick for deliberate was right up there with the garbage ones they got last week. Boy did I cheer when it was touched.
    I hate WC, but after what happened to us last week there was no way I wanted Freo to win.

Living in 2005
    Pure joy is what I felt when I saw that little @@@@ celebrate his winning goal only to realise that karma was real and he had failed, failed, failed! haha

They got another soft run from the three blind mice. And a joke free which could have given them a win. No idea why they are so popular - maybe the umpires' favourite colour is purple?!?!?

As commented by others, was pretty much a dream finish! Been saying all week would love to see them lose on the last kick of the match - ideally from a soft free to the eagles in the goal square for an after the siren goal, but hey - happy to accept it the way the footy gods played it out!

Poor Ballantyne - pass him the tissues .... mwha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

I haven't even seen the footage and I could not be in love with the world any more right now.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A LITTLE RAT, YOU LITTLE RAT.

Regular in the Side
    Cost me the round

Delighting in the misery of others usually creates a rather empty, hollow feeling. Not tonight! mwha ha ha ha ha!

Actually, was surprising the umpires didn't try to find a way to pay the goal.

Even though it touched a pack of hands up going for the ball and also hit the post, the Freeo players are so conditioned to getting the umpire calls all of them on the goal line threw their hands up in triumph trying to claim the goal.

Sucko to the lot of them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast