Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show Us Your Tips - Round 18 (Get tips in by Friday night)

Balmain
    East Coast Eagles
    Illawarra
    St George
    Pennant Hills
    10100111001 ;-)

Bombers
    Eagles
    Lions
    Dragons
    Demons

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Balmain v North Shore (Henson Park, Fri 7:00pm) by 25 points - the Bombers did what they had to do against struggling opposition in the past two weeks. This is a totally different challenge, and the ex-Swans all played into form last week.

East Coast Eagles v Campbelltown (Bruce Purser Reserve, Sat 2:10pm) by 100 points - best of luck to the nine young Tongans playing for the Blues this week. The three that fronted last week - Tupou, Tuaefe and Fisiitalia - were all impressive, but they lack the experience to go with the hard-nosed Eagles.

Illawarra v UTS (North Dalton Oval, Sat 2:10pm) by 40 points - the Lions blew their finals hopes in the past fortnight, no-one else but themselves. UTS will fancy their chances, but you've got to pick the Lions down the highway.

UNSW-ES v St George (Village Green, Sat 2:10pm) by 11 points - should be a very good game. Hard to split them, but the home ground advantage tilts me just to the Dogs.

Western Suburbs v Pennant Hills (Blacktown Olympic Park, Sun 2:10pm) by 24 points - both teams lost badly to higher opponents by triple figures last week. Pride will be burning in both camps, but the Demons have enough class to get over the line. DIGITAL SPORTS AFL SYDNEY MATCH OF THE WEEK, 6.30pm and midnight, FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, MAIN EVENT CHANNEL 518
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Balmain
    East Coast
    UTS
    St George
    Pennant Hills
    In every game there is going to be a cross-road, and when you get to that cross-road you either step up, or you step down!

Balmain
    East Coast
    Illawarra
    St George
    Pennant Hills

Senior Player
    Balmain
    East Coast
    Illawarra
    St George
    Pennant Hills

I know my tips r late - dont know tonights result but thought Id put in up anyway - had to fix a line marker at Rosedale (unsuccessfully) and forgot in my rush.

Almost Football Legend
    Winners this round were Balmain, East Coast, Illawarra, St George and Penno.

This week's RWO Wrap is now online.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12