Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox Sports - Trade Bait Article

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I wonder if the Fevanator is worth a punt, kicking bags of goals in the VFL.........
    No.

Veterans List
    Our list management is going to be an interesting exercise. On the surface we have plenty of Laurie Nash to splash around after retirements, and we have a few on the list like Moore and Currie who have been around for a while, and who you couldn't blame for moving on. We could be looking at refreshing our list by 6 or more. I doubt we will have to worry too much about the mandatory 3 delistings.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    We'd deserve to be arrested for larceny if we got anything decent for ROK at this stage of his career. If we were offered anything half decent, I'd take it in a heartbeat...
    I dont necessarily agree with this. Any club that would take him would do so on the basis of the fact that he could tip them over the line for a Premiership.
    What price do you put on that !!!!
    Red and white till I die

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Our list management is going to be an interesting exercise. On the surface we have plenty of Laurie Nash to splash around after retirements, and we have a few on the list like Moore and Currie who have been around for a while, and who you couldn't blame for moving on. We could be looking at refreshing our list by 6 or more. I doubt we will have to worry too much about the mandatory 3 delistings.
    Except this is probably not the year to be doing so, with the draft reported to be pretty shallow (and next year's draft already raved about). As it is, unless we trade into the higher end of the draft, our first live pick (second overall) is probably going to be around the 40 mark once you factor in priority picks for Port, Brisbane and (farcially) the Suns, and clubs possibly using GWS compensation picks.

Bolton and Bradshaw are already gone. I would expect at least one, if not both, of Moore and Bevan to consider their options. Currie, who knows? Sumner, who knows? Can imagine the club casting too many more away.

I love Doggie. He is not getting enough senior time, but lets be honest - he can play like the devil, he has a brilliant footy mind, but....the body don't do what the mind wants it to at full pace. Still. I don't want him to leave. I think he is a first rate coach in waiting. I watch him in ressies and he is minding and coaching the boys. Look at the others that did that. Fruity, Henry, as well as Fossy, do you see a pattern emerging here?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Yet if Bulldog's future is coaching, as may well be the case, it would be to his benefit to gain experience of other approaches.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Hmm, well, if Moore and TDL head to the Giants, I'd be more inclined to cheer GWS on as my "second team". I love 'em both.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    TDL will be at GWS next year I guarantee it!!!!!!
    They do have to fill their reserves side, too, I suppose.
    C'mon Chels!

On the Rookie List
    We can forget taylor walker, he has re-signed with the crows....I too am in favour of getting fev like an earlier post in this thread has suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    We can forget taylor walker, he has re-signed with the crows....I too am in favour of getting fev like an earlier post in this thread has suggested.
    Fev is finally starting to get his s*&t together back in Melbourne. He's behaving himself, getting fit and spending more and more time with his family. Does anyone here really think a move to Sydney away from all his family and friends would be a good thing ?
    I don't !!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Fev is finally starting to get his s*&t together back in Melbourne. He's behaving himself, getting fit and spending more and more time with his family. Does anyone here really think a move to Sydney away from all his family and friends would be a good thing ?
    I don't !!
    Definately the wrong way to go! We had enough trouble with BBBHall! Rather bring on a promising local kid or pay big $$ for a promising FF from another team.We should have been experimenting this year. I favoured using Seaby there.

My membership will not be renewed if we have Fevola in Red and White next year! I have a no DH policy!

Rod_

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast