Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Changes for Elimination final V St Kilda

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    On League Teams they are sure Gardiner will come in late. He could match Mummy in size and strength.

They thought Mummy was the key and Sydney would win.
    All of them except Parko & BT

I'm worried about not having Grundy in our backline considering they have Kosi and Sooky up forward, but will be good to see LRT back home in the backline.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    All of them except Parko & BT

I'm worried about not having Grundy in our backline considering they have Kosi and Sooky up forward, but will be good to see LRT back home in the backline.
    The defence can manage if the mids do their job.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

I'm worried about Grundy as well but LRT is a more than apt replacement, and we needed him in the team anyway just in case they played tall. I'm really hanging out to see how Goodes goes. Whether them worrying to much about Goodesy frees up other players or not will be interesting. I really hope Goodes runs riot and runs guys all across the ground.

Regular in the Side
    MCC Members, Section M40, Row Z, Seat 17. Forever.
    Going to be a really tough, gut-running game, as per usual agst the saints. We need to cut out a couple of their blokes, mainly milne, peake and schneids. Saints just don't win unless the little blokes kick 5+ between them. Smith the most important man on the ground for us - if he breaks even, and if richards / LRT can hold Kosi / Reiwoldt we're in with a show. Kennelly must win his position. Shaw must win his position.

Keep Goodes on the ball as much as possible. O'Keefe must have a blinder, as must Jack and Hanners in the mids against Dal and Joey.

I think we'll stretch their backline, so basically if we can limit their options and make the most of ours we've got a chance.

ah @@@@ it, everybody must play exceptionally well for us to win.
    Insert Your Life [HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by mocaholic View Post
    ah @@@@ it, everybody must play exceptionally well for us to win.
    I think that about sums it up. No passengers.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617