Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans Saints Elimination Final - match day thread

Veteran Site Admin

Swans Saints Elimination Final - match day thread

Just because I haven't got to start one all season, and I am about to head to the airport, and the butterflies are raging already, and I am excited...

Good luck Swannies. Be bold, be brave. May Sam, Jesse and Matt crash those packs hard and fierce. May Goodsey and Rooster fly high for their marks. May Jude and Luke and Benny feast off the scraps at the big blokes' feet.

Go Bloods!

GO BLOODS! Stand up and have a crack!

Carn the BLOODS!!!!!!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Everyone is tipping a late change for St Kilda i.e. Gardiner in but I'm also suspicious of Jetta being named as an emergency and with the match being played under the root I think he could also be a late in. Don't ask me for who, hopefully not Buckets Reid!

I am cheering on for a Sydney Swans victory.
    -

Pushing for Selection
    Go boys we are cheering hard.
    Last edited by Mauzza; 10th September 2011 at 11:19 AM.

Just try not to embarrass yourselves.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Watching the game with an old mate of mine (Nice bloke but it's his 50inch Plasma that really makes him a great bloke . After the great Tigers win last night (one Saint down with one to go) I'm fired up for tonight.

Go you Bloods.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Veterans List
    This is it guys. You've answered the call after the Richmond embarassment but now it's time to step up in finals. And think, if you win this one, the next task is a Buddyless Hawks. The road to the PF just got easier. But a big hurdle to overcome tonight. Why do I suspect it'll not be Goodesy but Nick S who decides our future? Quieten Milne and kick straight and the task is doable.

Go Swannies!

I have a 50 inch - 200 mega Hz which has been good to watch the footy on.

The problem with the Hawks going down with injuries and possible suspension, the Swans have always fallen over in the past when they have played games which would have a significant impact on their ladder position.

It would be a dream Saturday if Wet Toast and the Swans could win today. I'm fearing a nightmare though.

Gardiner will have to come in but I'm not sure we will have a late change.

How do we see it live tonight in Sydney/Newcastle?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Just because I haven't got to start one all season, and I am about to head to the airport, and the butterflies are raging already, and I am excited...

Good luck Swannies. Be bold, be brave. May Sam, Jesse and Matt crash those packs hard and fierce. May Goodsey and Rooster fly high for their marks. May Jude and Luke and Benny feast off the scraps at the big blokes' feet.

Go Bloods!
    May the force ...

Just landed in Melbourne - crappy weather here but that is irrelevant. Heading off to the G this afternoon to cheer for the umpires then off to see the boys rip st kilda a new one tonight. Going to be tough but if we play as well as we can and give it a real crack we will win. Feeling nervous about tonight but I have faith! Carn the bloods!!!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast