Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: The Brownlow Medal

I was glad that anyone other than Judd got it - he shouldn't have won it last year, so to not win it this year was right. Swan (and indeed Sam Mitchell id eligible) deserved it. So now the Brownlow GF hoodoo - Cats will win it this weekend now .

Richo was good - he provided the comic relief.

As for the fashions - Mrs Judd has clearly had a little botox in the lip department, and the dress to me was baby poo yellow. And to all those lovely women out there who found it impossible to be that thin so soon after childbirth, the Twiggs isnt helping the cause for those new mums who are feeling less than fabulous. (ok so I'm jealous - I wasn't that thin even when I was born!) but be assured you are all lovely.

The classiest was Jono Browns wife, and Mrs Demetriou. Reiwolds gal's dress design was lovely, but a better colour would have made it spectacular.

Yes there are certainly many of the boys punching above their weight and quite a few of them had "relations" with their respective Mrs's around the beginning of the footy season! Lynnette Bolton looked the best of course.

Now for the worst - the chick with the gold alfoil number, that was hideous (but the lads would have loved the cleavage area) and lets not forget the drag queen Brynne - I was texting to primmy that she has been sucking on far too much helium, I mean have you heard that shim speak? As for the frock, she needed inbuilt scaffolding to hold those puppies up in that swatch of chiffon! oh well and we will do it all again next year.
    Last edited by Wardy; 27th September 2011 at 08:28 PM.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

I forgot to mention Hanners girlfriend in a truly sparkly number that was expensive looking, I liked it a lot.
    Agreed with Wardy; Richo is a bit of a find. Nice interviews and good timing. Channel seven won't know themselves.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by supersall View Post
    Has anybody else noticed... ?

media punters were backing Goodes in as the Swans didn't have anyone else that would steal votes off him (similar quotes off a variety of sources). Just really demonstrates how little attention they pay to us at all! As far as I can tell, we had an impressive spread of vote getters. Anybody with nothing better to do (and who paid more attention than i did), know how we compare to other teams in relation to the spread of votes and number of players etc? Curious minds would like to know.
    I know the Swans had the highest number of vote getters at 17.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    "Bristols" Brynne had a couple of vote catchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    We're still the best and fairest team.
    Gotta be happy with that.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    Not sure why people are saying the bookmakers got off lightly - Swan was the biggest plunge on the night

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    Not sure why people are saying the bookmakers got off lightly - Swan was the biggest plunge on the night
    Didn't they also payout on Judd about 3 months ago??
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Senior Player
    Why is the Charlie more prized than the MVP or Coaches Award ?
    Does it make sense to give so much weight to an UMPIRES award ,
    rather than peer-decided accolades ?
    I guess , it's tradition.But it certainly is not logic.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112