4 13.79%
  • Richmond - between 20 and 39 points

1 3.45%
  • Richmond - 40 points or more

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 7 - Richmond

Quote Originally Posted by Swansinger View Post
    Must be ten years since we last had a draw. Time to take the 50/1 and bankrupt the TAB.
    Last year?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Last year?
    D'oh ! Forgot that Dees game ! Well if ROK misses and gets a point THIS time , I may be a few bob richer.

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    If you go by our record at the G against the Tigers it's understandable that the weight of money has been for the Tigers hence them starting favourite. Has nothing to do with whether we are a premiership contender. If we want to be a premiership contender losing at home against a team that didn't make the finals last year is a bigger worry!

Last year i was arrogantly confident going into this game and i was left with egg on my face. So i'm more than a little worried going into this one. Going on our entries into the F50 last week if we can have a forward (white/Reid/Walsh) stand up and make a contest we should still win.
    They mightn't have made the eight last year but the Crows are the most improved side in the Comp. They played really well and won it and we lost it by being caught out by their coach. He was ahead of the game in every move last week. We also botched any number of shots at goal in the last and should have won.

In saying that Horse and the Coaching staff have been pretty good this year but last week undone by Adelaide's staff. I don't think the same is going to happen this week. Richmond are improved but they have basically the same mids and our mids are ten times improved from last year. I think this one will be played in the clinches and Richmond won't like that at all. They are a fast running side that love the fast break and quick lead. I think we will deny them that opportunity. Our mids play so hard in and under that I think they will give us first use!

Our forward line is far better this week. I think it was a mistake to drop Jesse and it proved to be so with LRT not doing much. I liked the work Jesse was putting in and if he does the same this week aligned with the X Factor of TDL I think we are on the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    Two weeks ago we were premiership contenders and this week we are tipped to lose to Richmond. Does that make Richmond premiership contenders? Or perhaps there is another explanation which is that the media can't remember what happened more than a week ago?
    Or it could be that our number one player, ruckman and up and coming yougster are all out injured.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    how much did we lose by in the end? I didn't watch the last 8 minutes. Anything exciting happen that I missed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swansprincess View Post
    how much did we lose by in the end? I didn't watch the last 8 minutes. Anything exciting happen that I missed?
    29 points.

Looks like Industrial Fan deserves a ban for not only picking against us, but picking the correct range!!

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    29 points.

Looks like Industrial Fan deserves a ban for not only picking against us, but picking the correct range!!
    Fair call.

Happy to wear some infraction points for that!
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Fair call.

Happy to wear some infraction points for that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123