Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bombers vs Swans

First report I read was half a game, still, if he's not playing full games in the 2's yet would you risk him as anything but the sub. Taking half fit players in is dangerous. The reports on Biggs have been good and he's have to be a chance for elevation along with Harry, who, and I'm only going on what I read, appears to be working hard and is speedy
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Mitchell is clearly nowhere near ready. It looks like the club have a very definite long-term plan for him that I suspect he, his family and his manager are all across. He may not even play seniors this year but, if he does, it won't be for a while yet.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Met Kieran Jacks little brother in a park practising his skills, hows he going. Nice kid. Have missed his first name.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    Met Kieran Jacks little brother in a park practising his skills, hows he going. Nice kid. Have missed his first name.
    Brandon

It seems to me that the replacements for the 'hard' men of Parker and McGlynn should have some 'hardness' - Morton and Malceski might not qualify on a like-for-like basis

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It seems to me that the replacements for the 'hard' men of Parker and McGlynn should have some 'hardness' - Morton and Malceski might not qualify on a like-for-like basis
    Good point, I think we can cover Parks by using Jude and ROK more in teh hard stuff, ROK has been playing a lot of forward or loose in defence over the last few games. He can take a few rotations thru the middle, but we need to find one more and probably has to come from the youth, I couldn't say who. On the longer ground at Etihad, some more run and carry off HB or the wing might be needed as we have to move the ball faster. Bringing Eski in gives us that run and penetrating kick forward, with Shaw and Hanners. With TDL now in the FWD line and LRT providing a contest and one of teh rucks up there, we actually have people to kick it to, along with some hard running mids who can get forward for the crumbs. JPK to match up on Watson, maybe Bird small forward/mid, agent Smith to get the job on Stanton. They have some big bodies in teh Bombers hard to shut them down completely, so we best be kicking some goals
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Delicately put.

The write up in afl.com has us tipped to win by 4 points. SHould be an exciting game!

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    The write up in afl.com has us tipped to win by 4 points. SHould be an exciting game!
    Hope your right, as that this is the game that we are going to Melbourne for this year... (and the finals of cause...!) Tickets in the nose bleed area - best I could get.

Rod_

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    Hope your right, as that this is the game that we are going to Melbourne for this year... (and the finals of cause...!) Tickets in the nose bleed area - best I could get.

Rod_
    Was there last year for the A. Goodes miss after the siren - So I need a redemption game...

LOL

Rod_

I'm still cheerleading for The Spang to come in for this game. He doesn't have quite the same disregard for personal safety as Luke Parker, but he definitely gets amongst it, and last year seemed to remind the rest of the forwards that it's easier to win the ball if you're actually at the contest. I'm also going to say Jarred Moore might get a look in. I know, I know, too slow, but... I got a feelin'...
    Last edited by Kirkari; 6th June 2012 at 09:07 PM.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Everitt and malceski return. Two of the 'weakest' players for two of the hardest. Apparently balance doesn't matter for the swans..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast