Thread: Robbie Ando?s 2003 Official Unofficial RWO Phantom Draft Version 1.2

Robbie Ando?s 2003 Official Unofficial RWO Phantom Draft Version 1.2

Robbie Ando?s 2003 Official Unofficial RWO Phantom Draft Version 1.2

Priority Round

1. Western Bulldogs - Adam Cooney (West Adelaide)
    The Bulldog?s won?t pull any late surprises and make Cooney their number 1 pick of the draft. Widely tipped from midseason to go at Number 1, he has explosive speed and great balance. Will play next season as he already has played senior football in the SANFL.
    2. Carlton - Andrew Walker (Bendigo Pioneers)
    While he isn?t the 2nd best player in the draft he is the kind of player Carlton wants to build its list for the future. Medium, inside midfielder who is athletic and evasive. Has a strong aerobic capacity to run and carry the ball forward. Strong overhead. Will go in the Top 5, but this is the player Carlton wants and they will get him
    3. Melbourne - Colin Sylvia (Bendigo Pioneers)
    With Melbourne wanting midfielders and more importantly hard at it midfielders, Sylvia is the one they want. Has been compared to Michael Voss and should become of the best players in the league within 5 years. Medium, inside forward/midfielder who is a tremendous tackler. Player who leads by example. Great work ethic and very competitive. Had outstanding 2003 season winning All Australian U18 honours, TAC Cup coaches award and Pioneers B & F Award.

Round One
    4. Western Bulldogs - Farren Ray (Peel Thunder)

My first change from the original Phantom draft, where I had him going at Pick 9. Since then his name has come up in most people?s books as the logical number 4 pick. It seems the Bulldogs have decided that instead of a tall they want an inside midfielder to go with their huge stock of outside midfielder. Medium, inside midfielder with creative talent and good athleticism. Strong and brave in the air.
    5. Melbourne - Kane Tenace (Murray Bushrangers)
    Melbourne as I said above need midfielders and the next best available is Tenace. Getting him and Sylvia is very good trading for the Dees and in a few years they will have one of the best midfields going around. Medium, inside midfielder who has exceptional pace and ball handling ability. Can break free in a pack situation to run and carry the ball forward. High possession winner who always hits targets.
    6. Essendon - Brock McLean (Calder Cannons)
    Essendon are very high on this kid and will shock many people by selecting McLean at number 6. Medium, inside midfielder who is strong player at the contest. Great leader who is prepared to bring other players into the game. Can go forward and kick goals and has great awareness.
    7. Geelong - Kepler Bradley (West Perth)
    See him as a back up for Captain King in the ruck and a possible option up forward such is his ability to play anywhere on the field. I had him higher but it seems none of the first 6 picks want talls, just midfielders. Tall, outside ruckman who is athletic and has endurance. Good ball winner. Winner of the Larke Medal for best Division One player at the National AFL U/18 Championships. All-Australian U/18 in 2003.
    8. St Kilda - . Raphael Clarke (St Mary?s - Darwin)
    So dearly wanted to join his brother at St Kilda and thanks to other clubs having more important needs, he end up at St Kilda. A year ago was tipped to be the number 1 pick in this draft and had 14 clubs talk to him at the draft camp. Could of gone Top 10 in last years draft if he was eligible. Medium, outside forward who rarely gets beaten one-on-one. Athletic type, with a good aerobic capacity.
    9. Kangaroos - Ryley Dunn (Murray Bushrangers)
    Really don?t know what North want, some think a tall, some think a midfielder. I?ll go with a midfielder, but there is every chance that North could go with Chaplin. Dunn is a hard at it Medium, inside forward/defender who has great hardness around the contest. Likes it in tight, and has clean hands.
    10. Fremantle - Callum Burges (West Perth/Hale HS)
    Reports during the season had the Eagles ?hiding? him. While the Eagles denied this was the case, Freo decide to take him before West Coast even have the chance to knowing also that they have another pick after this at 12. it?s a risk no doubt for Freo, but they want to beat the Eagles to him, to rub it into them if he does become a success. Burges is described as an athletic midfielder who is dynamic up forward and a penetrating kick. Extremely versatile he is also very quick and a good mark.
    11. West Coast - Troy Chaplin (Nth Ballarat Rebels)
    West Coast are looking for all kinds of Key Position players and take Chaplin who they will feel has fallen down to them. I doubt West Coast think he?ll last to them, so I would think if available they will take him as he is a Full Forward and they need one. Won?t be the answer right away, but could figure either late in the season or next season. Tall forward with endurance and versatility. Is composed under pressure and reads the play well.
    12. Fremantle - Jacob Surjan (South Fremantle)
    Fremantle go with a local junior with their 2nd pick in the first round, and with the need for inside midfielders at the club, he is worth the punt in Freo?s eyes. Fairly small onballer who loves to go forward and kick the impossible goal. He always looks dangerous with the ball and is so elusive he would be hard to close down.
    13. Essendon - Jay Nash (Central District)
    Essendon shock many people in taking Nash, but they want to give themselves more options in the inside midfield positions and this kids isn?t a big option. Medium, outside midfielder with terrific work rate and excellent finishing skills. Has good football brain.
    14. Adelaide - Brent Hall (South Fremantle)
    The Crows want a ruckman and they see Hall as the best available in the draft. Hall is one of the best ruck prospects in the draft. His tap work was very good during the year and is also capable of drifting forward and is pretty good overhead. Is the best ruckman in the draft after Bradley.
    15. Port Adelaide - Beau Waters (West Adelaide)
    Some have said that Port lacked an inside midfielder in their finals lose to Sydney and with the loss of Stevens, they see the need to take the local Waters to fill that gap for the long term. Medium, inside midfielder/defender who reads the play well and has great endurance. Good kick and overhead mark.
    16. Sydney - David Trotter (Calder Cannons)
    It has become clear to me in the last week that Trotter will go in the First Round and it also has become clear to me that the Swans will use their first pick on a midfielder. So if available the Swans will take the local product. With a lack of depth in the inside midfield, Trotter not only can play this position, with a bit of work, could become the game winner we so dearly need. Medium, inside forward/defender - running player who reads the game well. Uses the ball well and can go forward and kick goals.
    17. Collingwood - Billy Morrison (Tassie Mariners)
    Collingwood are after players with heart after the Grand Final showing, but what kind of players in unknown. What I feel they needed was another solid tall forward to take the pressure off Tarrant and put the pressure back on the Brisbane defence. So with their first selection the Pies take Morrison who many believe was a top 10 selection, but a season ending injury to his shoulder has seen him slip to pick 17. Basically he is a full forward, although he can play back if needed.
    18. Brisbane Lions - Fergus Watts (Sandringham Dragons)
    Clearly the Lions are looking to replace Lynch so with Watts available at their first pick the Lions will bite the hand off the AFL to pick him up. Clearly one of the better tall forwards available in the draft. Tall, inside key forward who is an outstanding contested mark. Very competitive player has good skills and endurance. A real steal for the Lions who seem to do no wrong in the draft since winning the first of their premierships.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Round Two
    19. Fremantle - Matthew Moody (South Fremantle)

Freo, take yet another local and this time they fill the defence even more, so watch out in a year or so for the Dockers, its going to be hard to score against them. Medium, outside forward who finds space and is a penetrating kick. Smart near goals. Moody is very strong overhead and has a great leap on him. He has good pace, particularly on the lead and has very good balance, even under extreme pressure is good at hitting targets.
    20. West Coast - Michael Pettigrew (West Perth)
    West Coast with the key retirements down back need a tall defender and with their 2nd Pick take the best available local tall. Tall, outside defender who has good agility and speed for his size. Excellent recovery and great below the knees.
    21. Richmond - David Mundy (Murray Bushrangers)
    Richmond being Richmond, has yet again traded away an early pick. Now while many see their midfield as their main concern, I believe its their defence. After all having got rid of Holland and Gaspar coming back from a knee injury, so they will pick up Mundy. Tall, outside key defender who has pace. Is a long, accurate kick and has a cool head under pressure. Spoiling and smothering is exceptional and is capable of going forward.
    22. Geelong - Luke Peel (Sandringham Dragons)
    I?m not to should what Geelong want at this pick, so I guess they will take the best player they believe is available that they have had interest in. Could be a handy foil to Scarlett and Harley in defence. Medium, inside defender - balanced mover with clean hands. Has good ball winning ability, and is capable of running lines and taking a strong mark.
    23. Brisbane Lions - Jake Furfaro (Mt Gravatt)
    Brisbane take the best Queenslander in the draft and add him to an already impressive defence. Jake is a tough as nails defender who had an excellent national carnival that resulted in him being awarded the Harrison Medal as the best player in Division 2. He was a rock down back for a lot of the time, he has excellent hands. Also has a pretty good leap on him as well. He is extremely good in traffic, and has excellent disposal by foot. Not only negates his opponent, but provides drive the other way as well.
    24. Kangaroos - Jed Adcock (Nth Ballarat Rebels)
    Adcock is just the player North want at this pick, a hard at it midfielder. Disciplined, medium, inside defender who is defensively very good. Smart footballer who plays a physical game, but can provide plenty of run.
    25. Hawthorn - Brent Stanton (Northern Knights)
    Hawthorn will be very happy to get Stanton who some rated as a first round pick. Really could be the piece of the puzzle Hawthorn are looking for in the midfield. Medium midfielder who reads the play well and has very good disposal skills. Excellent overhead for his size.
    26. West Coast - Michael Johnson (Perth)
    Eagles, again pick another key position player, again another local player. He could play from the get go and be a valuable pick up for them. He played in every game in the seniors with his club Perth this year and was quite impressive. Very skilled and has great composure and most importantly can play across Centre Half Back and can go forward and be dangerous.
    27. Fremantle - Llane Spaanderman (East Perth)
    Freo, take yet another local and find a option to replace Trent Croad in attack. Will take awhile to get to senior level, but should be handy when he does. Spaanderman is a raw key forward/ruckman, who is quite some time away from playing decent league football. Has a strong upper body. Is an excellent mark and has pace. Clean below his knees.
    28. Essendon - Chris Stewart (Northern Knights)
    Looking for a long term replacement for Fletcher and before then 2nd tall defender Essendon pick up Stewart who was expected to go higher. Is basically a tall, athletic player who can player at either end of the ground as well. He is capable of some tremendous pack marks, he can be very clever at times, hitting targets and checking kicks. Is usually a very good set shot for goal, even from tight angles. Can kick miraculous goals. In defence he can be an excellent spoil.
    29. Sydney - Will Gayfer (Murray Bushrangers)
    I feel he is the biggest drop from my original draft, in the last week clubs have gone cold on him as an early pick. I thought he was the best tall defender in the draft, so I?m more than happy if he is still available at this pick. I rate him very highly and the only reason he has drop in this phantom draft from the last is because clubs who I thought would want him, have either moved towards taking a midfielder or taken another tall defender altogether. Either way I?m happy. He has an excellent ability to read the play. Extremely strong overhead, with the flight and in contested situations. Is very good at floating across and cutting off attacks with his judgement.
    30. Port Adelaide - Brad Symes (Central District)
    Port were looking for a tall defender with this pick, but none seem to be available that warrant such a pick. Going in Symes favour is the fact can play a bit down back. Medium defender/midfielder who is strong over the ball. Good hand and foot skills.
    31. Adelaide - Josh Willoughby (Glenelg)
    Willoughby is the best available local in the position and as Adelaide will likely take talls for the rest of the draft, I don?t think they will pass him up. Also adds a bit of grunt to a midfield that could do with some. Small, inside forward/midfielder. Smart reader of the play up forward and excellent goal sense. Clean hands and good mark for his size.
    32. Collingwood - Brayden Shaw (Northern Knights) F/S
    The son of Tony, Shaw is mostly an onballer who can also spend time in the forward line. He is a good size and already well built and he is a born leader. Is strong in the hips and has very good pick-up skills. Disposal is usually very good and damaging. Collingwood are getting a bargain here as I feel he would of gone early in the 2nd Round.
    33. Brisbane Lions - Tom Logan (Waratahs/NT)
    Brisbane, having filled their few needs just start to look for depth to keep them at the top for a long while yet. Can play on the ball or on a flank and is a tremendous grab, he has a great leap. His other main attribute is courage. He is also surprisingly athletic, has pace and is a nice left foot kick.

Round Three
    34. Port Adelaide - Tim Schmidt (West Adelaide)

Yet another local and midfielder. I believe he is a steal at 34, other wouldn?t agree with me, but Port have themselves a fine player here. He has a good ability to get a kick away, even when under heavy pressure. His kicking is very good. Has a good football brain for the AFL.
    35. Collingwood ? Alister Neville (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Collingwood with their 2nd live pick of the draft take Neville who can play on the ball or off a half-back flank, and provides good drive from defence. He is usually a good kick, although he can make the occasional blunder. His kicking is highly rated. He is capable of setting up a goal with his excellent passing. His team acts are very good, things like shepherds, smothers and tackles. He is a natural leader and has a good work ethic. He can find the footy no problem, and uses it well.
    36. Melbourne ? Chris Johnson (East Fremantle) F/S
    Melbourne has selected Chris under the father-son rule. Johnson is a medium forward. I really don?t know much about him, but as the Dees have selected him under the Father/Son the must see something in him
    37. Richmond ? Tom Roach (Oakleigh Chargers) F/S
    Another Father/Son selection for the Tigers. Roach loves to take blokes on and run the footy at every opportunity.
    38. Geelong ? Mark Blake (Geelong Falcons) F/S
    Father/Son selection for the Cats. Some think he is the best ruck prospect in the draft, so such think the Cats have got a steal for what they have to give up in terms of the pick used. He can tap the ball well, is very agile, has reasonable skills and go can forward and kick a goal as well.
    39. Port Adelaide - Matthew Spencer (Swan Districts)
    Needing a tall defender, Port finally get one to their liking. Spencer is yet another of the promising talls from WA this year. Is one of those players that is a natural leader - you can just tell he is the captain by the way he plays. His work rate is amazing, will just keep pushing himself into position. Is very strong in the marking contest and doesn't mind laying body on his opponent to gain an advantage.
    40. Kangaroos - Daniel McConnell (Eastern Ranges)
    North will love him, someone who could fill a role either up forward or down back. He is surprisingly quick and agile for his size - can play in a number of the key positions in both attack and defence. He is a good worker in traffic, has clean hands will do team acts such as tackling and shepherding.
    41. Hawthorn - Julian Rowe (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Hawthorn add to their midfield stocks and see Rowe as a long term prospect. Has ability to find space and his disposal is good by either foot. He can be very damaging with the ball, such is the precision in his kicking. Is fairly athletic and good on a lead.
    42. Geelong - Zac Dawson (Calder Cannons)
    Dawson is an athletic tall who spent most of his time in the ruck but can go forward if required. He has the athleticism, footy smarts and marking ability to possibly be a project player up forward. His skills are reasonable for a big man and he will cover territory and work hard at ground level.
    43. Fremantle ? Brett Peake (East Fremantle) F/S
    A Father/Son selection for Freo, however I know nothing about him so I can?t comment on him.
    44. Essendon - Ben Cosgriff (Murray Bushrangers)
    Essendon take Cosgriff who can play either end of the ground. He has quite a few good skills. He is quick on the lead and very agile - he was good at showing up the slower TAC full backs with his speed off the mark and lateral movement. He is also a nice kick for goal.
    45. Sydney - Alexander Gilmour (Tasmania)
    A steal and a half for us and yet another inside midfielder, an area which we need to badly cover. Highly tipped to go first round up until a few weeks ago, he has fallen because of other clubs needs. He is not afraid to put his body on the line. He has a very good footy brain and uses the footy well.
    46. Port Adelaide - Sam Butler (Central District)
    Port continue to add more depth to their midfield, mainly looking long term. Medium, inside midfielder/forward with clean hands and good foot skills. Rarely goes to ground and reads the play well.
    47. Sydney - Kyle Archibald (NSW/ACT Rams/Ungarie Magpies)
    With our last pick in the draft we go with the local Archibald. Kyle is a tall forward who is very agile and athletic. He is a good grab and is a good kick for goal in open play.
    48. Collingwood - Heath Shaw (Northern Knights) F/S
    First of the Father/Son selections in the draft. Is an onballer who spent some time up forward during the year. He is very good at reading the play, just knows where the footy will end up. He is also very strong at the contest, doesn't mind the crash and bash and is desperate when near the footy.
    49. Brisbane Lions - Joel Campbell (Pioneers/NT)
    A player the Lions can put away for a few years and work on until he is ready to play. Can play either end of the ground. He is quick on the lead, has a good set shot and has a huge leap and is also good at ground level as well.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Round Four
    50. Western Bulldogs - Dean Chester (North Ballarat Rebels)

The main thing you notice about Chester is his pace. He is blindingly quick over the turf. He loves kicking a goal and is capable of kicking freakish goals from snaps and under pressure, can create something out of nothing. Very good at kicking goals when front and square as well.
    51. Hawthorn - Matthew Ball (Box Hill Hawks)
    Ball gets another crack with the Hawks after he was a rookie with them in 2001-02. Ball had a stellar year with the Box Hill Hawks, winning the club champion award. The Hawks seem high on him, so they will use their last pick on him, though they could also use it on Shane Tuck.
    52. Melbourne - PASS
    53. Richmond - Shane Morrison (Brisbane Lions)

A key position player who was delisted by the Lions after asking to be trade so he could get more chances elsewhere. Wants to come to Melbourne and is wanted by many other clubs, so he could be gone even before this pick. I still think that its unlikely and he?ll end up at Richmond
    54. Geelong - PASS
    55. St Kilda - Luke Herrington (Dandenong Stingrays)

Herrington is a 5'10 leading full forward who can't play anywhere else. Herrington has some serious talent. His pace off the mark is exceptional - the number of times he would leave an opponent five yards behind on a lead was incredible. Next, his hands are so sticky you would swear he had superglue on them. You could count on one hand the number of two-grab marks Herrington took this year. He?s very much a one-grab player.
    56. Kangaroos - Adam Campbell (North Ballarat Rebels)
    Campbell is a tall full forward whose main strength is marking on the lead and his set shot kicking. Campbell has a beautiful upright kicking style and is usually a great kick for goal. His speed off the mark is very good, catches quite a few defenders unaware. This is how he takes most of his marks, although he is capable of taking a contested grab as well. Pretty good at ground level for a big guy, nice pick up skills. He is reasonably mobile and can lay a fearsome tackle when his mind is on the job. Presents really well and has poise.
    57. Carlton - Brett Jones (Claremont)
    A medium, inside defender who can go forward if needed. Aggressive, hard at it type. The Blues see him as a player who could play senior football early next year if he does everything right in the pre season.
    58. Adelaide - Ricky Mott (Fremantle)
    After rejecting Fremantle?s offer of promotion off the rookie list, Mott has decided to take his chances in the draft. Its widely tip, that a club was in Mott?s ear to nominate for the draft and I believe that it was the Crows who have made it clear they are after ruckman in this draft. So Mott gets his third chance.
    59. Sydney - PASS
    60. Collingwood - PASS
    61. Brisbane Lions - Paul Duffield (South Fremantle)

Duffield is a flanker who can play at either end of the ground. Paul was a solid performer, showing flashes of class at times. He had a very good ability to find space where there was none, and he was always very balanced when disposing of the footy. His disposal by foot was very good.

Round Five
    62. Western Bulldogs - PASS
    63. Carlton - Ben Marsh (Adelaide Crows)

Carlton in real need for quality experienced ruckman redraft Marsh. Marsh early in his career showed promise as a Ruckman for the Crows, but sadly knee injuries cut him down. Could go to St Kilda, but I think that?s unlikely.
    64. Richmond - Josh Bartel (Murray Bushrangers)
    Bartel has a lot going for him - he is over 190cm, yet spends more time on a wing than in a key position. He has a pretty good leap on him, and his kicking is very good, in both depth and accuracy. He is probably one of the longest kicks I've seen this year. Another good solid pick up for the Tigers late on in the draft.
    65. St Kilda -Craig Callaghan (St Kilda)
    As promised St Kilda will redraft Callaghan
    66. Kangaroos - PASS
    67. Adelaide - Darren Brakenridge (North Adelaide)

Darren is a very athletic player who can play either forward or defence, but was used down back with some success during the season. Brakenridge's main strength is his marking. He could take a 3rd defender role if needed. He is very disciplined, punches when required and doesn't stray too far from his man. His work ethic is excellent, laid some great tackles.
    68. Brisbane Lions - PASS

Round Six
    69. Carlton - Brad Seymour (Sydney Swans)

Asked to be delisted so he could move to Melbourne with his wife. Has plenty still to offer and Carlton would just love to add his toughness into their defence.
    70. Richmond - Pat Travers (Geelong Falcons)
    Travers is a ball magnet who finds a lot of the footy every time he plays. He spends most of the time as a linkman in the centre square. His hands are excellent he can spot a player in traffic and nail him with a quick handball. His kicking is adequate, nothing good nor bad about it. Enjoys kicking a goal when possible.
    71. St Kilda - PASS

Round Seven
    72. Carlton - Shane Jordan (Port Adelaide Magpies)

Defender who played in a key position in junior footy, unlikely to do so at the AFL level but could become a good Back Pocket or half back flanker. Has great athleticism, he has a big leap on him and is extremely quick over 5 yards. He also provided some really good rebound out of defence, he isn't just a negating defender.
    73. Richmond - Josh Moore (Eastern Ranges)
    Moore spent most of the year as a key forward but was used in defence on occasions. Josh's most impressive asset is his willingness to work up the ground to get possessions. He really does cover a lot of territory and gathers a hell of lot of footy for someone who is supposed to be playing a key position. Moore works hard to cover ground and has good defensive skills such as tackling. He seems to read the play well and runs to position well, always ends up on the end of a lot of plays.
    74. St Kilda - PASS

Round Eight
    75. Carlton - PASS
    76. Richmond - Adam Hartlett (West Adelaide)

Tall, outside forward who is an excellent mark and sound kick for goal. Aggression and second efforts are strong.
    77. St Kilda - PASS

Round Nine
    78. Carlton - PASS
    79. Richmond - Daniel Batson (North Ballarat Rebels)

Richmond add another ruckman to their stocks. Batson is a giant beanpole Batson is prepared to use either foot and takes some good grabs around the ground. He is also reasonable with his ruckwork.

Round Ten
    80. Carlton - PASS
    81. Richmond - Jarrad Wright (Brisbane Lions)

Richmond take Wright mainly because he is a midfielder from Brisbane who didn?t get many chances to brake into the best midfield in the League. Is worth a punt.

Round Eleven
    82. Richmond - PASS

Round Twelve
    83. Richmond - PASS
    Once was, now elsewhere

There you have it, my final verision of the Phantom Draft, hope this makes a few of you happy now. Alot of things can change in a week I tell ya. Anyway, I hope we end up with my tips as that will nicely round out our list.

Sitback tomorrow and watch them come out in a different order
    Once was, now elsewhere

Senior Player
    only 3 picks for sydney

only 3 picks for sydney

16. Sydney - David Trotter (Calder Cannons)
    It has become clear to me in the last week that Trotter will go in the First Round and it also has become clear to me that the Swans will use their first pick on a midfielder. So if available the Swans will take the local product. With a lack of depth in the inside midfield, Trotter not only can play this position, with a bit of work, could become the game winner we so dearly need. Medium, inside forward/defender - running player who reads the game well. Uses the ball well and can go forward and kick goals.

29. Sydney - Will Gayfer (Murray Bushrangers)
    I feel he is the biggest drop from my original draft, in the last week clubs have gone cold on him as an early pick. I thought he was the best tall defender in the draft, so I?m more than happy if he is still available at this pick. I rate him very highly and the only reason he has drop in this phantom draft from the last is because clubs who I thought would want him, have either moved towards taking a midfielder or taken another tall defender altogether. Either way I?m happy. He has an excellent ability to read the play. Extremely strong overhead, with the flight and in contested situations. Is very good at floating across and cutting off attacks with his judgement.

45. Sydney - Alexander Gilmour (Tasmania)
    A steal and a half for us and yet another inside midfielder, an area which we need to badly cover. Highly tipped to go first round up until a few weeks ago, he has fallen because of other clubs needs. He is not afraid to put his body on the line. He has a very good footy brain and uses the footy well.

47. Sydney - Kyle Archibald (NSW/ACT Rams/Ungarie Magpies)
    With our last pick in the draft we go with the local Archibald. Kyle is a tall forward who is very agile and athletic. He is a good grab and is a good kick for goal in open play.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Nick Potter?

I reckon the club will give him a shot... perhaps with pick 59, if nothing else.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Senior Player
    I'd be happy if we got the first 2, don't really know enough about the later 2 picks

good effort robbie!

Senior Player
    sorry mate, it is late,

i forgot about the whole pick 45 (being an additional pick) thing and all, and looked straight to the fourth round

Originally posted by Charlie
    Nick Potter?

I reckon the club will give him a shot... perhaps with pick 59, if nothing else.
    I doubt it, if anything we'll give him a chance to train with us if he isn't drafted tomorrow, so we can have a good look at him. If he does really well, then we'll pick him up in the PSD, if we don't do that, he'll go onto the Rookie List. Anyway he'll be with us next year.
    Once was, now elsewhere

On the Rookie List swansrock4eva's Avatar
    Looks pretty good Rob, but i'm slightly confused - how can we have an "official unofficial" draft?

Alexander Gilmore for Robbie

Robbie

I am A RFC fan

could you please post any info you have on Gilmore .

You seem to know more about him than anyone

How good is he?

Also Archieball any info ?

Regards