Thread: Any spare tickets floating about for Sunday?

Senior Player

Any spare tickets floating about for Sunday?

I don't suppose anyone has any tickets that they aren't using for Sunday? I have my own membership but the GA allocation and members guest pass allocation have both been exhausted. Seems we've left our run too late. The difficulties associated with continued success at a half-eaten home ground.

If anyone has any leads on spare tix for either of these areas please PM me. I'm after up to 3 adult tix and 1 child or a variation of. Happy to pay, and collect from wherever suits you. Cheers.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

I got a GA membership but I upgraded so maybe I can scan you in or something

Senior Player
    Thanks DamY. I'll send you a PM, and discuss your offer there.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    My membership won't be used this week, and I couldn't log on to our website to offer it back. The card is with me in Perth though. Is there a way around that?
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Man... what an inconvenient time to be doing reconstruction at the SCG, the year we win another premiership.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Warming the Bench
    Im coming up for the game and i can/could bring my wifes membership up for you to use PM me

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    I still reckon you have the best avatar in history bloodsbigot!
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!