Thread: Signed Guernsey for Sick Swannie

Just wild about Harry

Signed Guernsey for Sick Swannie

Hi guys, I wasn't sure which way to go with this and then I realised that RWO should be my first port of call.

I have a facebook contact in Canada who is a keen Swan supporter and who I update on how we are going. She is a Doctor, but ironically is going through a lot with cancer. I received a message from her today stating:

"I'm still fighting one cancer or another. Right now im getting a bone marrow transplant, so that tells you what ive been up to...
    I hope life is going well for you.
    Not on here (facebook) for a while.
    If you want to contact me please email at: .....
    Listen is there anyway I can pay you and get you to get me a swannie gurnse (spelling)? Maybe get the boys to sign it for me? I so miss watching them, but caught 5 mins one day on a storts cable station here in Canada.
    Please keep in touch!
    Cheers,
    Doc Chrystia"

I would be happy to pay for a signed guernsey myself, but does anyone here now if this amazing club has any such things that they may donate?

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Hi guys, I wasn't sure which way to go with this and then I realised that RWO should be my first port of call.

I have a facebook contact in Canada who is a keen Swan supporter and who I update on how we are going. She is a Doctor, but ironically is going through a lot with cancer. I received a message from her today stating:

"I'm still fighting one cancer or another. Right now im getting a bone marrow transplant, so that tells you what ive been up to...
    I hope life is going well for you.
    Not on here (facebook) for a while.
    If you want to contact me please email at: .....
    Listen is there anyway I can pay you and get you to get me a swannie gurnse (spelling)? Maybe get the boys to sign it for me? I so miss watching them, but caught 5 mins one day on a storts cable station here in Canada.
    Please keep in touch!
    Cheers,
    Doc Chrystia"

I would be happy to pay for a signed guernsey myself, but does anyone here now if this amazing club has any such things that they may donate?
    Contact the club via email.

Just wild about Harry
    Is there a particular person who handles these things?

Veteran Site Admin
    Probably best to start with the membership department.

The PR Department normally handle things like this in any Footy Club. If you can't get anywhere with them contact Members or the Footy Department. They should see this as a good opportunity to promote the Canadian link so I shouldn't think there will be any fee involved. The Swans have always done stuff for the community. The reason I came on board as a Swans fan was that they participated in the Anti-Homophobia Campaigns to and the 'Don't Bully' initiative in Schools.