Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Changes for Rnd 19 V The Blues.

Ins. Mummy.
    Outs. Reid? Goodes?

What's wrong with Reid? Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    What's wrong with Reid? Any updates?
    Twisted his knee, they checked for Medial damage but he looks ok.

Out; LRT
    In; TDL
    Last edited by Dirtyburt; 29th July 2012 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Sorry they both played

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyburt View Post
    Out; LRT
    In; TDL
    Post of the day!
    -

Morton got quite a rap in the ressies report, wonder if they'll give him a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    No, he's a downhill skier from what I hear
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List
    I think we should, afterall why did we recruit him in the first place? And especially if goodsey doesnt play aswell. Spangher is due too isnt he? I dont see the reserves so wouldnt have a clue on form etc, but if someone gets quite a rap then perhaps they should get a go in the seniors.

On the veteran's list
    As I wrote in the ressie thread. Can't afford to have "selfless challenged" players in the team. (trying to be politically correct)
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

I am not sure if Morton is doing all the all things, like chase and tackle, that would make him the kind of player we would want in the side. But one thing we know he can do, is kick goals from just about anywhere. So it's probably a good percentage play for him to take the shot rather than pass it off to someone else. If good goal kickers are taking shots at goal, I don't consider that selfish. I would same about Jetta for example. If he's got a reasonable shot at goal, I'd back him to kick it, the way he's going this year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    As I wrote in the ressie thread. Can't afford to have "selfless challenged" players in the team. (trying to be politically correct)
    Speaking of which, did anyone else notice tdl hesitate before hand balling to Goodes as he ran into an open goal? I'm guessing he was
    waiting for Goodes to run into position (terrible camera work as usual) but I did think it would have been a good way for him to get a rest next week - not passing to his captain in front of goal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    I think Morton has improved in this regard over the last few weeks. The thing about goal sneaks is they are all a bit selfish. Tony Lockett would not give the ball to anyone if he was within 55 metres of goal. Stevie J doesn't often give off if he gets a sniff at a goal. Nor does Stevie Milne or Dane Swann. Buddy & Cyril are probably two of the most unselfish players going around even though they kick a lot of goals themselves but this is unusual for goal sneaks!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast