Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Smooch and AJ love

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    In a classic 'need to come up with something for the sake of it' moment, McClure named AJ as a possible weakness on AFL360 tonight because of his inexperience. Seen many Swans games this year??
    Yep, seriously ludicrous, likewise his comments on jetta and pyke

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some Smooch and AJ love

Reality is we aren't going know how any of the team until we're there.
    What I do know is AJ is a fierce competitor. He doesn't like being beaten. He is also a very joyous kid and is loving finals.
    We had kid called LRT in 2005 who stood tall on the big stage. I'm backing AJ to do the same.
    As for Smooch AA will be beyond him whilst he's seen as a tagger. Refer comments from selectors re K Jack this year. It wasn't until zoolander played more offensively that he gained selection.
    The truth is who gives a flying patoot as Smooch certainly doesn't. He's focused on wresting that premiership medallion from Rioli.
    Roll on Saturday!

We've played our best footy the last 2 games. What more can we do? It looks like we are prepared. If we can take that 4 qtr effort into the GF, Hawthorn will have to be pretty good to beat us. Maybe they are. Maybe they'll get lucky. Maybe we'll get lucky. We will just have to see. I'll be very pleased if we play like we have in the finals so far, whatever the result.

Blog Entries
    Smooch was on MMM on Tuesday arvo.
    First time I've heard the boy talk.
    Said the usual pre GF stuff, and of course they spoke about Cyril and the amount of APS guys at the swans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123