Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: John Longmire

Quote Originally Posted by Vonsteinman View Post
    Totally agree that everyone should do whatever they can to see these two shows from Monday night. If you don't (at the very least) have a lump in your throat while watching the 'From All Angles' highlights package early on in 360, you are not human.
    Aaaargh!!! Really wanna watch them. Surely someone could record them and upload them

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Aaaargh!!! Really wanna watch them. Surely someone could record them and upload them
    Try this....AFL Video | AFL Live, AFL Scores, AFL Results | Fox Sports
    and this... McVeighs enjoy GF win | AFL Live, AFL Scores, AFL Results | Fox Sports

Haven't found the montage one on 360 yet.

I'd have to agree. The AFL360 montage was incredibly good. I almost teared up.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    I believe that he out coached Clarkson on the day. My thoughts are that he adjusted the game plan to suit what the hawks were going to do. When the game was to be won he injected Parker into the game. Everyone in the Swans know that they had 15 minutes left to go and went for it. (some very timely rests on the bench for a couple of players during the game to allow a wet sail home run.)

Well done Horse and the assistant coach's.

Rod_
    This is the big thing that I give Longmire over Roos.
    Roosy always seemed hesitant to make changes during the game, sometimes to the point of pig headedness, but when things aren't going according to plan Longmire is quite happy to change things up.

Hate comparing teams - just think that this years team and game plan had so much more flexibility than past and given the different game plan change was much more obvious - we have smart players who have been well coached for a number of years - if you look at the player changes over the past couple of years and the handover process and given how long Longmire has been at the club maybe Dew & Tudor deserve a bit of credit as well ?

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    One move alone gives him endless brownie points. Lrt to the backline after buddy had banged a couple home. From that point on the hawks were spooked and started bypassing buddy and going long. And guess who drifted back to nab some pointless kicks? LRT. It stopped the assault. There were 100 player efforts that won the game but as a tactical move, that made a big difference

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234