Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Premiership Scarf

Should be cheaper than in 2005, one less game. Not that anybody has bothered watching DVD #1 anyway...lol
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Should be cheaper than in 2005, one less game. Not that anybody has bothered watching DVD #1 anyway...lol
    I was thinking "At least this year I will get to watch all of the DVDs!"
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Senior Player
    I have watched DVD #1. Was a great game, and wasn't the end of the season.

Now I can easily say I have never re-watched the 2006 GF.

i am not sure they will be doing either the dvds or a scarf with players names - see attached email

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately a pack similar to the one you have mentioned will not be available to purchase.

There will not be a scarf with the players' names on it, however a Premiers scarf has been designed and is available on our website.

We are unsure whether the finals series will be available on DVD as this is through AFL media, however we will ensure that it is advertised should one become available. A copy of the Grand final DVD is available to purchase through our Swans shop however.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbournehammer View Post
    i am not sure they will be doing either the dvds or a scarf with players names - see attached email

Hi,

Unfortunately a pack similar to the one you have mentioned will not be available to purchase.

There will not be a scarf with the players' names on it, however a Premiers scarf has been designed and is available on our website.

We are unsure whether the finals series will be available on DVD as this is through AFL media, however we will ensure that it is advertised should one become available. A copy of the Grand final DVD is available to purchase through our Swans shop however.
    According to the EzyDVD website, a boxed set will be available on 26/10 costing around $110.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournehammer View Post

Hi,

yeah Ezydvd has the victory pack coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray end of October but the news of the premiership scarf is pretty disappointing.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    According to the EzyDVD website, a boxed set will be available on 26/10 costing around $110.
    I won't be paying that much for it. Last time the prices came down pretty quickly. IIRC I got mine from Sanity for about $50.00.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    I won't be paying that much for it. Last time the prices came down pretty quickly. IIRC I got mine from Sanity for about $50.00.
    Yer I remember paying somewhere around the $80 mark and then seeing it about two weeks later for $50.
    It is priced a bit steep this year but then again, it is the AFL that are marketing it!

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    if i was to pay full price for it, i might as well get it from the swanshop since they would get the cash.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    They will sell them at the CC dinner this Friday night - that's where I got my 2005 scarf at the dinner that year - I won't be at this years????
    Ditto!!

I doubt if I will be forkling out the $110 for the DVD in October. I'll make do with all 3 finals recorded to IQ downstairs in the living room, recorded to IQ upstairs in the bedroom and downloaded copies on my laptop.

Then I'll pay half the price and buy it in January...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I doubt if I will be forkling out the $110 for the DVD in October. I'll make do with all 3 finals recorded to IQ downstairs in the living room, recorded to IQ upstairs in the bedroom and downloaded copies on my laptop.

Then I'll pay half the price and buy it in January...
    Oh how I wish I was clever enough to transfer the three finals games from IQ to DVD, unfortunately the ability to perform such miracles escapes me so I will be feeding the hungry coffers of the AFL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast