Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This years big thing - Who will it be? Rookie or other

I think Towers as well may get an early chance depending on how matner gets through pre season, 2nd pre season with hip problem.
    From reading a few players have noticed Towers power and pace.

Waz

Veterans List
    Jordan Lockyer for a bolter ....... after he was the only new player mentioned by McVeigh in today's interview :-)

Really want to see Lamb step up, again fter he was mentioned glowingly, by Mummy I think

Not sure who out of the Premiership 22 makes way for new guys but there will always be two or more players injured. Probably a year when unless we have a long injury list, you rest players with giggles o let them fully recover rather than has happened in the past where players just don't get rested due to lack of depth.

Yes those giggles can ruin a career hehe

How can this thread get to 40 posts without mentioning LRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    How can this thread get to 40 posts without mentioning LRT?
    Oh no you had to do it!

Opti-pessi-misti
    Might be Lloyd Perris if he is in the draft this year and we can somehow get him.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    Might be Lloyd Perris if he is in the draft this year and we can somehow get him.
    I wonder what draft pick we'll need to use to get Perris. I hope it's our pick 18 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Not sure who out of the Premiership 22 makes way for new guys but there will always be two or more players injured. Probably a year when unless we have a long injury list, you rest players with giggles o let them fully recover rather than has happened in the past where players just don't get rested due to lack of depth.
    Well it worked for me, I have been giggling here for ages. Feel much better now.

Adding to the conjecture, after seeing the obvious body work that Drey Everett has done, that his determined mindset may get him into a more regular position this year. I am going to suggest he may just make it.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Well it worked for me, I have been giggling here for ages. Feel much better now.

Adding to the conjecture, after seeing the obvious body work that Drey Everett has done, that his determined mindset may get him into a more regular position this year. I am going to suggest he may just make it.
    I'd love to see Dre come good. Imagine if he does and White plays out of his skin (I know, what's in my pipe?) while Towers proves to be the steal of the 2012 draft. Suddenly, we are very big with Tippett and Reid also in the mix (plus Pyke, LRT and Mummy).

My we have a good list this year.

My tip for this year's big thing is Hannebery. He has already arrived as a star but, fitness allowing, I think his name will be revered by commentators as the year unfolds.

there is not really a wing midfielder who can stay with Hannes a whole game............he is the "running man"
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Imagine a fit Parker in the centre with Kennedy.
    I'd feel sorry for the opposition guys.
    I wouldn't!!!
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    I wouldn't!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast