Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Josh Kennedy's 2012 live up to the coaches expectations?

Regular in the Side
    Can't wait till he starts playing his proper role in the team rather than just being an individual superstar.

Re: Did Josh Kennedy's 2012 live up to the coaches expectations?

Josh plays his role in the team brilliantly otherwise he wouldn't have won the B&F by as much he did. Having said that, like all footballers, he isn't perfect and he can improve.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    He has certainly improved his kicking skills. In his first season he was adept at picking out opposition players and kicking to nowhere. His goalkicking was also pretty average. Now he finds a target most times, kicks goals from set shots and gets into the space up forward. Fair overhead mark also. I look forward to a rapid improvement in other aspects of his game in 2013.
    His kicking for goal has improved measurably, and as he showed in the GF, he can do it on the big stage as well. He is a beast, and if he had of been wearing the poo & wee on GF day, we would not have lifted the cup (you could argue we would not have got anywhere near the grand final either!). A beast of a player, and I hope Alastair Clarkson has plenty of sleepless nights in the future about him
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    His kicking for goal has improved measurably, and as he showed in the GF, he can do it on the big stage as well. He is a beast, and if he had of been wearing the poo & wee on GF day, we would not have lifted the cup (you could argue we would not have got anywhere near the grand final either!). A beast of a player, and I hope Alastair Clarkson has plenty of sleepless nights in the future about him
    I reckon he and the others behind the decision to let him go would have had quite a few already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12