Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jetta and Armstrong in Indigenous All Stars side

Tony will have a place. We are clearly including succession planning as part of our plan for continued success (I love this club) and Armstrong is the next cab off the rank. He'll be with us for a long time as long as he continues to develop and play the way we know he can.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    He's a magnificent kick, isn't he.

Pretty sure I mentioned it before, but watching his sublime field kicking it is almost impossible to believe he kicked 19 straight behinds before snagging his first goal in league footy...
    Watched a replay of the Bulldogs game the other night where Brucey had just waxed lyrical about Jetta being the best field kick in the AFL....this drew a raised eyebrow and "aha?" from Dennis...then about 90 seconds later Jets delivers an across the body left footer from the boundary to a player in space 30m out directly in front.....said player did not have to break stride to mark....."There you go" says Bruce :-)
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234