Thread: In keeping in line with recent recruiting ...

In keeping in line with recent recruiting ...

Given we recruited Tippet under the cloud of a half season suspension, how about we trade Jesse White (who will struggle to squeeze into our forward line) for Jobe Watson if he gets 2 years ... tongue firmly in cheek.

More seriously if Tippet couldn't plead ignorance signing a contract with third party payments, how can the Bomber players do the same with their reported "signing waivers" when receiving their off site administration of the peptides?

But I hope, for the Bombers sake, & the good of the game, it's all a storm in a teacup & a misunderstanding. Been an interesting offseason though.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Given we recruited Tippet under the cloud of a half season suspension, how about we trade Jesse White (who will struggle to squeeze into our forward line) for Jobe Watson if he gets 2 years ... tongue firmly in cheek.

More seriously if Tippet couldn't plead ignorance signing a contract with third party payments, how can the Bomber players do the same with their reported "signing waivers" when receiving their off site administration of the peptides?

But I hope, for the Bombers sake, & the good of the game, it's all a storm in a teacup & a misunderstanding. Been an interesting offseason though.

It's a storm all right, but I don't think it's going to be in a teacup.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-0...with-dons-pair

This is going to be interesting. I see Mark McVeigh says it's all BS. So, what was it, is it banned, and if it is, who, if anyone, knew that it was? If they're hoping the - oh, man, we meant to use the OTHER peptides - defence is going to work, they're dreaming - the club I mean. The players MAY have a leg to stand on if the "consent form" actually says that the club is assuring them it's all above board.
    Last edited by Kirkari; 6th February 2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

If Mark McVeigh says all he got was a Vitamin C injection, then all that says is that he obviously has NFI about the stuff everyone else may have been doing.
    Almost certainly true about Reimers being asleep in the meeting....harsh but true....and saying that Reimers is confusing the word "waiver" with the word "consent."
    Another little glimpse that this "we're all brothers together" stuff really is BS.....or maybe that's why Essendon suck and the Swans don't.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005