Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grand Final Recall on Fox

Most players were far too wooden and guarded for mine....Hannebery was more like petrified wood.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Hi! Is anyone able to pop the show on a DVD? If so, can you PM me?

Re: Grand Final Recall on Fox

I thought it was terrific. The players aren't media performers, they are footballers so on that basis I thought they were great.

As the great philosopher Darryl Kerrigan once said "this goes straight to the pool room"
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Regular in the Side
    [QUOTE=Triple B;606199]Just took a look at the advance TV Guide.

It is replayed multiple times over the following few days as you'd imagine.

My IQ did not work and I can not find a replay anywhere.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    AJ was just about the most articulate, intelligent of the lot. A good brain is clearly part of succeeding so early in his career.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I thought it was terrific. The players aren't media performers, they are footballers so on that basis I thought they were great.

As the great philosopher Darryl Kerrigan once said "this goes straight to the pool room"
    Agree wholeheartedly with this. I would rather the lads erred on the side of understated than arrogant.

I think that, as usual, they were respectful to their opponent, but in spite of that, we were given a pretty good insight.

I also really valued Roosy's focus on match ups and the freeze frames to demonstrate this were used to good effect.

I liked the fact that the boys appeared to be so wrap in actually watching the game that they forgot what they were doing. Can't remember who said that it got tense in there, almost wondering how the game was going to pan out. Friend has copied it for me, I watch it on Monday next.

Don't tell me what happens!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Warming the Bench
    Did anyone else notice Mal get a bit emotional when he was talking about his knees and missing out in 06?

Also it looked like he had a bit of a trim! Just in time to go around again!?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Don't tell me what happens!
    We win.....ooops!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    My IQ did not work and I can not find a replay anywhere.
    The TV Guide had a multitude of replays a month ago, but programming has obviously changed.

That said, it's on at 9:30am this morning.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Most players were far too wooden and guarded for mine....Hannebery was more like petrified wood.
    Look, I don't think Hanners is set for a career in the media once he's done with footy. You could see the gears in his head grinding as he watched on.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    There was too much Roosy and his obsession with set up from stoppages but other than that it was very enjoyable.
    Personally, I'm a big fan of the tactical discussion Roos sometimes ventures in to. Makes you appreciate that it's more than just about "try hard, put your body on the line" stuff.

Needed to get the white pens out and start drawing arrows and circles.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast